Deal Check 2020 Chevy Bolt Premiere

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture.

2020 Chevy Bolt Premiere
MSRP - $44,130
Sale price: $41,984.69
Monthly Payment: $259 (w/tax)
Money Due at signing: 0 - Sign and drive
Months 36
Miles: 12k
MF: .00053
Residual: 50%
Incentives: $13,250 (total)

• $8,250 Lease cash
  • $2,500 dealer cash
  • $1,500 Lease Loyalty (current volt/bolt lessee)
    Supplier discount
    Region: Midwest
    Leasehackr Score: 15.5 years
    Leasehackr Calculator Link: Score

I had to adjust the residual to 50.6 from 50% for the numbers to match.

I’d love the forums thoughts on if I should take this deal, press for more or see what next month offers. I think it’s solid but I’m not in love with the car itself. In terms of range it will meet my needs but style and size are Def lacking. As a self-proclaimed hacker I am committed to finding the best deal I can and this is Def a solid deal IMO.

You’re at about 5% off before incentives, which is something that can definitely be improved upon.

My guess is that the numbers aren’t matching up because you have the incentives listed as untaxed in the calculator.

I’ve gone through the forum and it does not appear that peoe are getting much more off msrp but the incentives are really good right now and that is making up for it. But you think I can do better? In your opinion, how much more percentage wise? Thanks.

This deal was posted 3 days ago. 14.2% off MSRP before incentives.

This is what you should shoot for, the incentives should be 9750 if you have a GM financial lease in the household (8250 lease cash plus 1500 lease loyalty offer). Don’t plug any “dealer cash” in as a rebate though, that’s their money that they are using to discount the car. With that being said it looks like the deal you have on the table is pretty good, since I get 265/mo with tax using your calculator link and fixing some things. I think that you were double counting the dealer cash as a rebate when it really should be reflected in the selling price. My guess is that the difference in the selling price is that dealer cash and the additional supplier discount provided.

2 Likes

Thank you. The loyalty in Michigan is only $500. I am at $259/mo with tax.

I think I’m going to see if I can get a couple more dealers to try and beat this.

What car do you have now that qualifies for loyalty? If it is a Bolt or Volt the rebate should be 1500. I just caught that in the fine print on the 1500 rebate.

Got my incentives broken down and in fact it is now $1,500. or it always was, but one dealer i spoke with said it was $500

Volt 20202020

That’s correct then. If you are a current lessee of a Volt or Bolt, then there is a 1500 rebate on a new Bolt. Otherwise loyalty is 500.

They might not have realized there was a different rebate, or didn’t know that you had a Volt.

I was offered a '19 Bolt Premier sign and drive for $199 but wasn’t interested. I went and sat in one and was pretty disappointed at how tight and tinny it is. Getting into the back seat was terrible.

I’d hoped for better, I guess.

What state and when? thanks

Just wanted to thank you for posting this and let you know I’m following. Been wanting to buy a new or used Bolt since summer, but I just couldn’t justify the prices. Saw an article yesterday about the lease deals and started looking into it. Given how fast EV tech and pricing is changing, I think leasing could make sense – even for a person like me who has always bought and kept for 10+ years. I look forward to hearing what you decide…

1 Like

Is there a rebate if you have a competitive lease?

Using the approximate zip of the OP (Michigan), there’s 500 in competitive lease rebates. Check Edmunds/Autobytel to see if that’s the case in your region. It’s most likely the same, usually it’s just regional lease cash that changes.

1 Like

They confirmed the $1,500. I think at the beginning of the month it was $500 but GM kicked it up to $1,500 for current Bolt/Volt lessees

These is what I was offered. Any opinions? How far can I go? I was trying to get to $250, but dealer not budging.