BMW_Dave - SoCal BMW Dealer - Nationwide (worldwide for used cars)

Easiest car purchasing ever! Dave was very attentive, patient and helpful. I live in Nor Cal. He shipped the car to us for a small fee. The whole process was a walk in the park. He offered a very good price and every thing went very smoothly. I’ll be contacting him in the future again for a new care for sure.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly! I had much of the same experience and am so grateful I found him on leasehackr! I was looking for a deal for weeks, crunching up numbers, and dealing with shady CA’s who try to trick you into thinking you’re getting a good deal. I even had a couple dealers on leasehackr try to do this! I won’t say any names, but they gave me a very good discount on the MSRP but inflated the MF or added other hidden fees so that in the end, the discount received was hugely offset by the fees. Luckily, I found Dave who was so easy to work with from the moment I emailed him and made my buying experience so much smoother and enjoyable than in my past. I drove 2 hours to get to Murrieta and will have no problem doing so again in the future. Thank you again @BMW_Dave!

1 Like

Welcome Felipe! You’re no longer just a lurker!! :wink: :smile:

Thank you @Beatrice88! It was a pleasure to meet you and I’m honored to have you in the family!

1 Like

Living in Arizona, I knew that my best bet to get a good lease deal on a BMW would be to travel to California. My biggest fear was making a deal and flying out just to have the numbers changed on my as I got there. Although not quite the unicorn deal that some people may find here, Dave’s numbers were competitive and honest. I flew in, went to the dealership the next day, signed some papers, and got out in a couple hours. All the numbers were exactly as agreed upon. If you want quality service and no games, Dave is the guy you want to work with.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Quick kudos to Dave - I leased a 2018 X1 for the wife. Dave got me a very decent deal considering I didn’t have top tier credit for this transaction. I will heartily recommend him to friends and family, and all of the fine people in this forum. For anybody who is leasing out of state like I was, timing took a couple of weeks from initial contact which is right in line with Dave’s disclaimer for anyone who is trying to get a hold of him. Thanks again Dave!

1 Like

Thanks Rich! Pleasure to have you in the family!

2 Likes

I leased a 2018 340i (loaner) from Dave today and he got me an awesome deal on it. Highly recommended! No BS, straight to the point. Entire process was quick and easy. Dave provided excellent customer service throughout the whole process. I made the drive from OC and it was definitely worth it. I’m loving the car so far. Thanks again Dave!

1 Like

You’re very welcome!! It was my pleasure :innocent:

Dave is probably the best direct dealer guy on LH. He does the best he can and it’s usually the best deal around. Very responsive and straight forward and even though I’ve never met him, I have no problems doing another deal on a $100k+ car again.

1 Like

Thanks for the review! Let’s do another one Eddie! :grin:

I was this close, this close, in leasing a car from Dave but I decided to pursue another model at a different dealer. Dave structured and worked out an awesome deal based on my needs (in one day) while I was driving down from Norcal to Socal. Dave was responsive and understanding even when I decided to go a different route. He even prepped the paperwork and washed the car so I wouldn’t spend a long time at a dealer. It was a pleasure to do business and it’s unfortunate a deal didn’t work out.

I would absolutely work with Dave in the future and will recommend him to friends looking for a BMW.

5/5 stars. 10/10.

1 Like

For the record I had @microdot ready to go on a new car deal nobody else would touch but another dealer had a retired loaner (different model) that he liked better. And let the record reflect (back me up here @microdot) that my new car deal was actually quite a bit better than even the loaner deal he got!! But that was a car he always wanted and I didn’t have one so, there was no way I could win this one.

4 Likes

Sounds like a very similar situation to what we had going on last month (different outcome of course).

I’ll leave a short review here, too. I leased my 530e from Dave (link) in March and it was easily the best car buying experience I’ve ever had. He comes in competitive from the start (his quote beat the majority of the quotes I had from other dealers even after negotiating). Admittedly, I did pass up a better deal to buy from Dave, but I don’t regret it — I had to work hard to get that other deal, and Dave came in pretty close right from the get-go. He’s honest and provides so much value to the forum. With Dave, you know the price is solid, and the entire transaction is easy. The contract was overnighted and pick up took 15 minutes. I’m leaning towards sticking with BMW moving forward and will very likely be a repeat customer in 3 years.

4 Likes

The whole process took 2 days from when I first texted Dave, to when I got all my paperwork signed. The car was delivered a day later (shipped from SoCal to NorCal). I don’t need to reiterate all the good things everyone else have already said in this thread, so I’ll be short here: it was the easiest buying experience I’d ever had, even though we never actually met in person. Dave is professional and transparent. The negotiation was easy: I gave him what I wanted, he told me if he could do it or not. Within a couple emails we got ourselves a deal we’re both happy with. A local dealer wanted to match the deal, (actually a better deal given I wouldn’t have had to pay for shipping cost if I had chosen the local dealer), but I eventually decided to go with Dave since I liked him a lot and would like to do business with him again in the future.

Thanks for a great experience Dave!

1 Like

It’s much easier to “match a deal” and steal a client than to have the guts to offer that type of pricing in the first place. Thanks again for your business @skaion and welcome to the family!

3 Likes

I emailed you twice quite a few weeks ago but no responses so far. Is that because I am in NJ? I thought you can ship the car?

Dave’s original post indicates that it can take 2-3 weeks to get an out-of-state deal funded and ready to ship. As it is the end of the month, there is simply no way for that to happen so he needs to focus on customers that he can get through by the 30th.

If you emailed at the end of March, the same thing probably happened.

2 Likes

I can ship cars but the shipping cost to NJ would be about $1,600 on an open trailer which would surely negate the savings benefit from working with me over grinding out a deal locally.

I apologize for not responding. I do try and get back to everyone with a reply no matter where they are. There are quite a few aggressive dealers/brokers on this forum (like @nyclife) that specialize in NY/NJ area. My deal after the shipping cost wouldn’t touch what you could get from them.

1 Like