Off Topic Landfill

You are still bitter, aren’t you? Get over it already.

I legit want to know how long it took. If 15 mins, it’s a bad complaint. If 6 weeks, that’s different.

I’ll move it when he replies

As bitter as a good lager… Goes down smooth when ice cold

Fair enough

You know that he can reply to a landfilled post also right? :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve decided to move this post from the broker review page due to the fact that this individual signed up, made the comment and hasn’t been back to the forum since. If poster provides more details, I’ll return to the broker review page. Otherwise, this seems like an unnecessary attack.

Nice, you wasted time of at least one broker and one dealer with the promise to do the same in 3 years LOL

How did I waste anyone’s time?

Geez someone’s in a bad mood.

Seems like you got in and out without a hitch. LH-style. Enjoy!

Yeah, my bad. Just one broker’s time.

You mean the broker I paid a retainer fee for to use their time? Go bother someone else. This is a review thread.

Woah, nice looking A3, but did you post this deal on the forum before signing? I think you could have saved a lot of money. I’d try and get out of this car asap.

There’s no getting out if he signed and drove off the lot. You can’t return a car like a pair of shoes.

I know how leases work, that’s not what I am talking about.

One way is to monitor the market value and payoff quotes every month to see IF and when they are close enough to warrant buying it out and selling it. It’s highly unlikely, but not impossible.

Another way is to do a pull ahead, even if it’s only 6 months earlier, this is such a bad deal I’d be jumping at the chance.

Yet another way is conquest cash from another manufacturer. $1500 or 6 months conquest cash could get the OP out of his lease 4 months early.

These last two tactics won’t get him his $10k back, but at least he can get a small amount back by leveraging it in a deal for the next lease and perhaps getting a much better car for the same amount of money. He is essentially paying ~$620/mo on a $40k car. He could be in a $60k car for that payment.

1 Like

beautiful Caddy :+1:

2 Likes

Damn that new face on the Caddy line up is nice.

2 Likes

You did well when i was getting quotes for A XT5 for my wife last month they quoted me almost $600 a month on a $50k MSRP car i know different model but yours has a 66K MSRP.

1 Like

Have almost 800 miles on our BMW X2 fart car, I love the thing!!! Congrats guys!!!

Can you apply OL code on loaners? I thought it’s for new vehicles only.

my dealer would not let me use OL code, they said new cars only. So idk if it goes by dealer discretion or not. my hack is one above same car

They let me use it but it was a west coast OL code. They said they would have to call corporate and see if it’s accepted, if not they will eat the $1000. Based on your deal they can afford to eat that