Could use help with numbers on Toyota Highlander XLE AWD Hybrid deal

I’m in FL. I’m considering this Toyota Highlander XLE AWD Hybrid.
From Edmunds
36/15
RV=64%
MF=.00151

Here is the dealers entire deal

I’m being told that Toyota “Tier 2” causes a bump in the MF to .00186.

That said - here is my take with the LH calculator.

What the heck am I missing here?

Thoughts on the deal?

TIA

You’re missing 1100 negative equity from your trade being rolled into new lease.

Call Chris at 9172138060

Right, but that still wouldn’t come to 662/mo

Something wacky is going on with residual too. If MSRP is 47984, and its 64%, it should be 30709. They have it as 28xxx. Either it’s not 64 for 15K miles, or they are not calculating RV from MSRP, which is a no-no

There’s an MRM of $44500, so nearly $3500 isn’t residualized.

Ah, they call actual MSRP “MRM”, and MSRP + crap addons “MSRP”? This is confusing, first time I see lease worksheet like this…

No, they are factory/port-installed options that are on the MSRP. Banks know they won’t get their money back for these options when it’s time to resale the vehicle, so they limit how much they will residualize. It’s probably better to move to a higher trim than get such a highly-spec’ed XLE.

Thanks Jon for explanation, this is first time I’m seeing this. Good to know.

Have you reached out to Stadium Toyota already? They’re on here and have excellent deals. Looks like 4 XLEs in stock. @RockyStadiumToyota

Forget this dealer.

Check out this other Florida deal using a different bank with a higher RV resulting in a lower payment

Forget this dealer.

Check out this other Florida deal using a different bank with a higher RV resulting in a lower payment

This is the deal I asked about in another thread - this is from Stadium Toyota.

Contact Jim, seems like his XLE Hybrids are $375/mo and Limited Hybrid at $420/mo.

His post indicates he can do his deals in FL, good luck

1 Like

How is that cheaper than the quote posted by @MC3791 especially after broker and shipping fees?

Did you call Chris?