Input on this 2021 Highlander Hybrid XLE Lease

I’m new to leasing, and still working my way through all the ins and outs of the process. I wanted to see if this was a good offer.

2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE
MSRP: $43468
Selling Price: 38121
Monthly Payment: $402
Drive-Off Amount: $947
Months: 36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF: .00217 (I think, dealer quoted 5.19%, higher than what I saw on Edmunds)
Residual: 72% (also higher than what I saw on Edmunds)
Region: Florida (Tampa)
Leasehackr Score: 9.3

I had to play around with the the calculator to match what the dealer quoted me. From what I’ve seen it seems fairly good, didn’t know how much room I would have to play around. Thanks for any input.

This may be through a different bank, which would explain a change in RV and MF. Edmunds can only provide SETF/TFS.

I thought that might be the case. When I checked on Edmunds, they returned .00151 and 66% - is it usual for numbers to vary this much between finance companies?

Also, after getting a detailed breakdown of the numbers behind the lease, there is a dealer incentive listed - is this something that can partially passed on into my lease?

Like I said, I’m new to leasing, so just trying to get a better idea what kind of variation to expect.

It is what it is.

Just eyeballing it, the higher RV more than makes up for the slightly higher MF.

Which bank is it? Do they accept MSD?

I figured the two might even out in the end - I didn’t get the bank info, though. I did check and MSDs are not available.

You would be around 385/mo on my deals but shipping kills it. There’s some room on the discount if that doesn’t include the $2000 incentive. I’m around 13% off msrp on my deals

@Jrouleau426 - what region are you in? I’m in NE florida (Jacksonville) and looking for a 2021 XLE Hybrid AWD.

@kwilla He is in Philly so it would be doable for you.

1 Like

Can ship it for like $700 or pickup free

@Jrouleau426 May I contact you to discuss?

I would take that offer right now! who is the dealer?

PM OP directly if you need info. This thread is 6 months old