🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

I haven’t seen any yet. Next month we should

Ikr? I don’t know of any regions that has 2021 yet

What are the included options in the taco sports?

Hey Jim,

Are there any numbers on Highlander Limited with birds eye 7 seater. 36/10 or 36/12. Coming from a QX60 lease.

Thanks
Brian

2 Likes

Not a day goes by I don’t thank my lucky stars that Jim posted the $199 Tundra SR5 TRD deal for one day in April :slight_smile:

6 Likes

About the spreadsheet, we have the picture. Is there a google sheet?

Took awhile but I finally got mine. Thanks! Behind the Highlander is an Avalon. 3 Toys

3 Likes

Seems strange to Venmo a guy you never met or talked to! I even stalked him on facebook to make sure he was real! Leased a Tundra back in Feb and picked up a 4 runner for my wife last month. Only way to do it now!

7 Likes

Any news on when you should have more Tundra inventory?

Mid sept. I’ll post sep pricing and inventory around the 4th

2 Likes

Any August Tacos left?

Barf. The only place where Avalon and Highlander are called toys is … oh well never mind.

1 Like

Toy…ota .

1 Like

Yeah I have plenty of tacos left. The sr starts around $200/mo 24/10 and they go up from there.

Hey do you have price list of the vehicle’s that you have available?

Sr 200
Sr5 260
Sport/offrd 315
Premiums 380

Plus tax tags fees 10k miles.

Text me for exact pricing with tax tags inc.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Cement gray looks so damn good.

4 Likes

Got any 4runner trd offroad?

Silver black and white in premium only with kdss suspension

SOLD

I have a grey tundra sr5 crewmax sport coming end of month. Last sport available for this month.

400/mo 36/10 for most states. Tax tags doc fee included. $50k msrp

Text me for an exact quote and to lock it in. This will sell this week for sure!

Jim
215-359-6836