Costco Pricing for Volvo

you can get around the being a member by 7-31-17 by enrolling at a newly opened costco .such as oceanside ny this week

2 Likes

I love it. On leasehackr, we have had had people who have even been able to hack time and travel back ā€¦

1 Like

Can we have a family member or friend generate a Costco pin for us? Or do they check the identity if the Costco member?

I think it should be same household, at the least

OK, so thatā€™s usually the same mailing address. Whatā€™s this about new Costco stores and back dated eligibility? What I need to go in person to register at a new Costco location?

Try registering with your name and address and the membership number for your friend or relative. It should give you a pin which is all Volvo needs to apply the discount.

Ok thanks will try that, wondering if they cross reference the membership number and ask to see the membership card but if not it just may workā€¦ thanks!

They did ask for my Costco card when I did it.

I wonder if it will show my original date if I renew my cancelled many years ago membership?

You can get the pin after you renew as long as you use the old membership number.

They keep my old number when I renew, I guess? Makes sense.

Careful, are you asking us to aid and abet fraud? :slight_smile:

Trying to find a loophole my friend? Did you talk to Chrispbacon? he could hook you up with a ā€œvalid Costco PINā€ wink wink :slight_smile: Donā€™t mind the name difference :slight_smile:

How is this a loophole, my friend, if this is how Costco operates? They assign you a number that stays with you even after your membership expires and then renewed. Now, will it show my original start date or renewal date - that was my question. Loophole was posted above where you enter your info and someone elseā€™s number :wink:

But would said ā€œhistoricalā€ number allow you to generate a valid volvo PIN by renewing your Costco membership post August. If so, then it is a loophole :slight_smile:

Nope, if Costco considers me a member from my original date. Iā€™m a dormant member, but technically still a member :slight_smile:

Are you saying it works? If I am member for 6 months in 2001, I let it lapse, then promotion says must be costco member on July 2017, and I renew the membership in August, Costco will let me generate a valid Volvo PIN?

In that case, I will go get a trial membership right now in anticipation of the Dec 2018 GM deals lolā€¦

Iā€™m not saying anything, thatā€™s why I asked and this is exactly what Iā€™m trying to figure out. You got my point, finally. My guess is ā€œmember as ofā€ will be original date based on the old number, hence you could be eligible.

Where are you seeing this info for A-Plan? I just registered for the Costco incentive, but I dont see a link on their website with these details.

Thanks!

My employer has access to A plan pricing, so i am getting it from my companyā€™s a-plan website. The Costco pricing is the same, but available to a much wider audience.