Costco Pricing for Volvo

Oh? But previous posts in this thread and Edmunds says it’s 59% residual for 36/10k on a T5 momentum? Am I missing something?

So you found the mythical 2017 49k T5 S90?

3 things:
a) put msd to bring down the payment lower
b) the dealer is trying to pull a fast one
c) 59% residual, as they pointed out is suspect :slight_smile:

59% is for 24/10 not 36/10, 7700 incentives is for T6 not T5.

1 Like

Correct 7700 for T6, 5950 for T5. The 4000 incentive doesn’t make sense either as its either 4500 or 2750 (+3200).

First column with 4 MSD (max you can do), 10% off MSRP before all incentives. Tax and all not included. You are welcome

4 Likes

My dealer tells me that for XC90 A-Plan pricing is same as retail price. Only Costco discount is 750. It is hard to believe, though I dont have any way to find out the details. Does anyone know if there is a % discount for A-plan for XC90.

He MUST show your A-plan pricing on your request. If they participate

Thank you all for providing such a great info!!

In my mid 30s, I never thought I’d drive a Volvo sedan but it’s def worth pursuing. (I was working on E300 loaner but S90 might save me $100 monthly and lot less MSD upfront)

I am a Costco member and I have an Infiniti lease that’s maturing exactly in 6 month ($2700~)

Question: How would one go about applying this Costco pricing?? Do I need to go thru Costco car buying program? (find a dealer and vehicle I want etc) OR do I just flash my Costco card to the dealer when I go in to sign?

Apologize if this topic was already discussed, I read 3 different Volvo S90 thread and didn’t see the instruction.

I’m about to blast an email to few local dealers here in Socal and want to know more about the Costco pricing process. I see decent number of 2017 T5 Mom w/ MSRP 51k~54K

ie) 51k 2017 Volvo S90 T5 Mom: 24/10K @ 59% RV and .00023
51,xxx
Selling price: 45,900 (assume 10% discount for argument sake)
Volvo incentive : -5,950
Costco : -3,000
Pull ahead: -2,700 (450 x6)
Cap Cost $34,250
Monthly pmt = 250??

thank you!!

There is a discount between MSRP and invoice for the xc90 under a-plan. For both 2017 and 2018 models.

You can register here and receive a pin for the Costco discount. When you register, it should provide you with a list of dealers that participate in your area.

I’m 20 and I’m driving an S90. My first car was a S60.

You should go cruising nursing home in it :wink:

3 Likes

Sucks to live in NY with no MSDs and to see all these great deals!

What would be a realistic %off of a demo 2017 T6 xc90 inscription before the 3500 conquest??? Does anyone think %15 is too much to ask for?

You really don’t need MSD’s on 2018 S90 Inscriptions…the money is really cheap. Interest rate is 0.52%

Stuck at 563/month with 700 down on a $60k 2018 t6 momentum , gave up on the 2017 inscription as once I sat in the new bigger cabin and new pano sunroofs they got me. Afraid September incentives won’t be as much on the 18s? Anyone have any insight on sept promos?

If anything, they should only get better by the end of the year and beyond.

Don’t know that I saw this in the thread at all, but a restriction for those thinking of signing up for new Costco memberships (emphasis mine):

To qualify for this offer, Costco members must: (1) Register with the Costco Auto Program to receive their Volvo PIN and the contact information for a dealership that has opted in to the Volvo Special Offer; (2) Present the Volvo PIN to the dealer at time of visit; (3) Be a Costco member by July 31, 2017

Interesting… do you think they might do away with the conquest bonus after August being that most are part of the midsomar event?

Conquest will stay in one form or another. They may go back to standard $1,000