Costco gas, anyone?

Literally, create jobs and save hassle of getting clothes dirty

If your clothes are getting dirty from pumping gas you may need to check how you’re pumping the gas. Also, just b/c you own a porsche doesn’t mean you have money, just like driving a Corolla doesn’t mean your poor. Different strokes for different folks.

I wouldn’t know I’ve lived in Jersey my whole life but I’m just saying lol

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

2 Likes

Yes indeed. For some reason Wawa is apparently a big deal since coming to South Florida.

Having completed a road trip from Philly to Dallas (PA, MD, VA, TN, AR, TX) and then back (TX, LA, MS, AL,GA,SC,NC,VA,MD,PA), I certainly ‘get’ why people love Wawa. It’s a clean gas station that offers decent food, convenience, coffee, that beats any Pilot, Shell, 7-11, etc. Wawa gas sucks though, it’s been known to be subpar so anything beyond regular, I wouldn’t buy there.

Last time I went, there was a lady in the same line who just pulled up and sat in her car. She must have been trying to sort out Greece’s national debt because the person in front of me filled up and I just as finished filling up, she got out of her car.

I never understand the wait there. Like I ordered two cheesy bean and rice burritos, why am I waiting 5 minutes at the window.

If you are getting your clothes or even hands dirty from pumping gas, then you have a serious medical condition and should consult a doctor.

1 Like

Good thing I live where gas is pumped for me, pumping ones own gas is for a peasant

If I recall, do you also own the 7-11 and do your stores carry fuel?

1 Like

Nope I don’t, 711s got rid of gas around here almost 20 years ago

Journalism at its finest

Oregonian How to Video on Pumping Your Own Gas

@Shivam_Desai uhhhh… shots fired!

1 Like

Are you the guy on Netflix “Selling Sunset”?

2 Likes

Lmao none taken, the 7-11s around me are absolute shit holes, I take pride in my store and make sure it’s a nice place to be in for the 5 minutes that people are in here for, my coffee is blisteringly hot and my storefront is always clean or in the process of being cleaned. I also happen to be one of the highest grossing 7-11s in NJ due to my specialty of kosher products.

IDK about everywhere else but Wawa off I95 somewhere between DC and Richmond VA: the world’s slowest gas pump!

1 Like

If that were true, no one would be bloviating on an off ramp off topic post like here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

He is selling sunset? can we get him a “Celebrity Hackr” flair/tag.

1 Like

Some dumbass tried to pull Up between my car and another. He sideswiped three panels. Insurance covered it but still a pain. But for premium the discount compared with a shell or Mobil is ~80 cents a gallon, $20 for my cayenne gts.

2 Likes

My wife’s from NJ and feels the same way. But I have spent more time than i’d like in Ocean County, NJ and can say with certainty I never want anyone to pump my gas. At best it takes a little longer, at worst a lot longer. I have never lived far from a full service station in VA/DC and yet have never chosen to have someone pump my gas.

2 Likes

You don’t love the gas lines at the Brick Costco that take 10+ minutes :joy::joy:

Even the one in Manahawkin is getting busy now. Still worth the drive to not have to deal with how overcrowded Brick is. The state needs to step in and stop Lakewood from building anymore or I can’t even imagine how crowded that Costco will be in 10 years. Toms River needs their own.

1 Like