Costco Deal - $5000 incentive on 2021 Audi A8/S8

Why are you asking me? lol
But now I will pay more attention to him :smirk:

2 Likes

Yup, I got this same email and was thinking the same thing. Here I was hoping for a $700/mo A8. Alas, looks like at $1k it’s not worth it considering I prefer the 7 Series and S Class to it anyway and don’t particularly want any of them right now.

New number. Who dis?

1 Like

I’m excited for the next iteration, Cthulhu

1 Like

You can’t even get Q5 for $700/mo.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah, I know the market is fucked. But I remember seeing the A8 PHEV for not too much money not that long ago. It was in the 600 or 700 range IIRC.

1 Like

Yes they do but it depends on the vehicle per this article

how are the residuals for Q8 and Q7

The numbers looked promising (albeit not THAT promising) when I looked into this in December, but inventory was almost nonexistent and I wasn’t dying to have one – so it didn’t go any further than that.

2 Likes

Was that just theoretical tho? Don’t recall anyone actually making it happen.

Could be doable if I remember well A8e had $15,795 in lease cash plus $7500 fed rebate in July 2021

:point_down:
Dick Wolf Change GIF by Wolf Entertainment

2 Likes

What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

@max_g - The only decent A8 deal posted here was a transfer a couple of years ago.

2019 AUDI A8L 89.8K MSRP 27 months and 16,000 miles left, 572/mo incl AudiCare

I believe this was the deal.

1 Like

Correct! That was it!

I wouldn’t mind matching my A6 payment to an A8, when my lease is up in two years.

Anyone feels like hacking this: CarGurus - 2021 Audi A8 L 3.0T quattro AWD - $79,998.

MSRP: $92,545

Found the only remaining 2021 S8 in the country: CarGurus - 2021 Audi S8 4.0T quattro AWD - $140,005.