Costco Deal - $5000 incentive on 2021 Audi A8/S8

I WFH got done with projects, and I’m getting paid to just stay “available” on Teams. I’m so bored :rofl::rofl:

And secondly what’s everyone’s deal with me hating the car. This is off ramp section

You can go ahead and create your own post about it.

Let’s try and get back to the topic at hand.

1 Like

None of the Chicago area dealers wanted to do anything. Only 2 available in Chicago

Kansas had like 2 55s

This one is being discounted already, so that plus Costco and the lease cash should result in around a $106X payment. https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=618175404&zip=30334&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D30334%26listingTypes%3DNEW%26startYear%3D2021%26sortBy%3Drelevance%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D0%26marketExtension%3Dinclude%26endYear%3D2021%26modelCodeList%3DA8%26makeCodeList%3DAUDI%26searchRadius%3D50%26isNewSearch%3Dfalse&listingTypes=NEW&startYear=2021&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&endYear=2021&modelCodeList=A8&makeCodeList=AUDI&searchRadius=50&makeCode1=AUDI&modelCode1=A8&clickType=supplemental

Hope you noticed the discount is exactly $7,500 which means they’re disclosing the customer credit and considering it a discount.

2 Likes

Ahh good catch. Well, carry on everybody, nothing to see here!

1 Like

Bring us back that 999 s8 deal

Call Doc brown to bring his DeLorean

22 Likes

I’d settle for a teleporter at all the ports.

1 Like

This is still a great deal for an A8 in this climate. I found a couple but didn’t follow the leads so people who actually want them can get em instead of creating a fake demand.

What deal are you referring to? The Costco rebate?

Yea. Coupled with the fed $7500

Agreed - it’s not a glorified passat, it’s a glorified VW Arteon

1 Like

There is no additional $7500 fed rebate. Unless you are referring to the $7500 Audi lease cash applicable to all A8 and S8 models.

1 Like

@mods and trusted hackers - Going forward, could you start removing comments that have no relevance to the topic at hand?

I want to try and stay on topic here.

1 Like

Yes. Sorry that’s what I meant. Good luck with the hack.

Also incorrect.

2 Likes

He’s too young, I guess, to remember the V12 Phaeton.

8 Likes

There’s a V12 Phaeton that I walk by every morning walking the dog, peeling paint and all.

2 Likes

Is vinhoo a reincarnation of vhooloo?

6 Likes