Effective miles per month: 600
Maturity date: 11/11/2022

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): 1000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: AUDI FINANCIAL SERVICES
Transfer fee: 350+100
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Windows are tinted 30% all around, chrome (all of it) was wrapped in black gloss vinyl which can be removed no problem, other than that the car is perfect inside and out.

Exterior color is Monsoon Gray, interior is Sarder leather, I’ll post photos when I get home from work, including the Window Sticker.

Photos:

4 Likes

Check with Audi Financial, but I am pretty sure the original lessee will still be held liable if the new lessee misses any payments.

1 Like

Yea, AFS does that as a deterrent to lease transfers. Most people looking for an A8 won’t let payments slip by because it hurts their credit as well. I dunno, I guess I have a high risk tolerance.

1 Like

Look forward to the photos and the sticker!

1 Like

for anyone on the west coast this is great

1 Like

Yes, please, pictures would be great

1 Like

Very nice.
Do you know how much additional miles are

1 Like

That’s a lot of car for that payment. Why are you looking to get out of this?

1 Like

Doesn’t fit my needs, was chasing a deal and didn’t think about my needs for a car. Large dog, cargo space, baby, etc

1 Like

Would you ship to Colorado?

Shipping is up to you, doesn’t matter to me.

https://www.swapalease.com/help/lease-company/audi-financial-services

Audis cannot be brought into Colorado via SAL.

1 Like

Great deal on a nice ride!

How much are the overage miles and is there an option to prepay for additional miles?

Thank you for all the interest, it’s gone, and on a one pay for the remaining payments so I don’t have to worry about the afs holding liability thing.

See you guys on the next one I wanna get out of.

I haven’t been a member forever like some but since I’ve been here I have to say this is one of The better deals on a luxury car. If I didn’t have to pay for an extra parking spot where I live I’d take this off your hands in a heart beat. This car is fully loaded. Like others have said yes you have to worry about who you transfer the car to. But seriously for anyone who knows A8 prices under $600 a month is nuts. I wish you posted this last week.