Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid 2020 for 20k + Tax ( Financed NOT leased)

I’m in Florida so no CVG for me. I am trying to figure out what I should pay for a 2021 limited. Any suggestions? Thanks!

The provided link does not work for me regardless of browser. If I remove the 0 or the 20 from the signup link, it does take me to the preferred Chrysler signup form but I get an error when I submit my info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://chryslerpacificasignup.com/ Try this link. Friends who’re having challenges with the deal and are actually interested. Happy to spend time with them & get it for you when you’re ready to signup. Go to any dealer that I mentioned above and get a price quote. I’ll come to rescue . Just donate $200 to charity of your choice( not sure if that goes against the rules of forum).

Pacifica is very underrated. So comfortable and smooth to drive.

2 Likes

Thanks for all this great information. I am trying to replicate this deal in Southern CA (but could be available to get it from NorCal). A couple of questions I am running into, that I would love your help:

1. Did your dealer have any BS Add-ons on the deal? Nitrogen filled tires, etc?
  2. Did the dealer honor the advertised discount without the add-ons in #1, and without marking up the interest rate?

I don’t think I will qualify for the income based incentives, but what I’m seeing, in terms of incentives, is:

• Retail Bonus Cash - $3K
  • CCAP Retail Bonus Cash - $750
  • Conquest Incentive - $1K
  • 0% APR Financing from CCAP (This doesn’t stack with the National Retail Consumer Cash of $2K. Based on my math, the 0% APR is better over a 60 month period)

I’ve seen dealer discounts advertised in the range that you mentioned (5-6K total; $2,200 from Chrysler on their friends and family program, plus some dealer discount), but so far they come with Dealer add-ons and interest rate mark-up in the fine print.

Any help is appreciated…my wife (and twins) are ready for a minivan!

Thanks,

dg

p.s. I know this is a leasing website (which has been super helpful to me over the past years)…but these cars are terrible leases! 7-8% Effective Money Factor

1 Like

You might qualify for $250 from Allstate:

https://allstate.bonusdrive.com/Home/Vehicles

3 Likes

trying to figure this out. if you finance through chrysler the cash goes from 5750 to 3750, but zero percent for 5 years seems worth it for 2k. even without qualifying for the cvrp and clean vehicle grant seems like a pretty good deal, but tough to stomach missing out on an extra 15%. question is is this a downgrade from an odyssey elite

Here’s the response

1. Did your dealer have any BS Add-ons on the deal? Nitrogen filled tires, etc?
  • Few dealers do but it’s your choice. If they don’t budge, move on a different one. There are better deal in NorCal
  1. Did the dealer honor the advertised discount without the add-ons in #1, and without marking up the interest rate?
  • Interest rate is by Chrysler so dealer doesn’t have any say in it AFAIK. Just focus on dealer discount since the 10k rebate is from Chrysler so basically Dealediscount + Rebate = your final price ( Federal Rebate + other on top)
    Check my incentives on top. Contact the dealers I mentioned above and get their final price. I’ll see where is the discrepancy and will help

Yeah . I prefer to go with the incentive and then refinancing it later. Frankly didn’t ran a lot of numebrs but I don’t think I’ll keep it for more than 2-3 years and will buy a new car by then

Link not working for me. Tried multiple browsers.

This link i found on google worked for me. Chrysler Pacifica

1 Like

Thank you for the info. You are right the Bay Area dealers are much better than SoCal. I am finalizing a deal similar to yours (without the income based CA incentives) in the bay area. Will post the full thing for everyone’s benefit.

A few dealers I was talking to in SoCal were marking up the interest rate to offset their sale price. They also wouldn’t provide numbers over phone/text, so big red flag to begin with.

Thanks for the great information!

1 Like

How does the hybrid federal rebate work. The dealer in houston is clueless. Can u tell us the dealer u bought from or how to replicate this deal!

1 Like

The federal 7,500 is a credit on your tax return.

Am I looking at this wrong or is it 23K after rebates (20k + 3k on credit card)? Either way it’s a killer deal!

1 Like

Here are the details of the deal:

MSRP: 49,130

National Retail Consumer Cash - 2,000
Retail Bonus Cash (20CLA1) - 3,000
CCAP Retail Bonus Cash (20CL6) - 750
Pacifica Conquest Bonus Cash (44CLB2) - 1,000
Chrysler Targeted Direct Mktg (Had to try multiple times with website posting above, also doesn’t stack with the $500 from truecar) - 1,000
CA Clean Fuel - 1,500

Dealer Discount - 5,950

Net Price (Before Fed Tax Credit) - $33,930

Then you get the $7,500 Federal Tax Credit (returned on your taxes),

Net Price (After Fed Tax Credit) - $26,430

The RV on a 2020 lease for this car would be $23,091 (47%), and after making 3 years worth of payments, you end up with about $13,250 remaining (incl taxes) in payments after Year 3…seems like a no-brainer to me.

I don’t qualify for the income based CA incentives like OP, so that should be an additional $6,500, if you can swing it.

I also chose to take the 0% APR financing instead of the $2K up-front, because the interest costs over 5 years are $2,985 (although if you were going to sell in 2-3 years, you’re better off taking the rebate - It’s a $12/mo difference).

Seems like a great deal, especially since this car is a terrible lease. It is still a mini-van, though :slight_smile:

Focus on Bay Area dealers on this one (if you can), because the other dealers I spoke with played games (dealer add-ons, marked up interest rates, etc).

DM me and I can pass along direct contacts.

Good luck, and thanks all for the great information this website provides!

D

7 Likes

Congrats on the new ride! I’m surprised the $4,500 CVAP went through. I emailed the program administrators and they said that a minimum 45 MPG combined was required. Pacifica Hybrid does 30 MPG combined on gasoline and 82 MPGe in EV mode.

1 Like

man i’m so tempted, but is this going to be an FCA turdbox? not like our 19 odyssey has been great with 7 recalls but i’ve read mixed reviews on this. fantastic deal though.

I think it’s 82MPGe combined which meets the criteria.

1 Like

What do you see when you successfully got the in?

I am seeing this: http://chryslerpacificasignup.com/Home/Signup?CampaignID=CVANKULT20%2098