Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid 2020 for 20k + Tax ( Financed NOT leased)

I was in market to lease a SUV but ended up with a Minivan because of the deal. So here’s what I got

• Chrysler Pacifica Minivan 2020 Limited with AST & S Package

• MSRP - $49130

• Dealer Discount - $5000

• Chrylser Rebates - $10000

Net Price = $34130
Taxes & fees = $4000 Approx ( 8.75% )

• Clean Vehicle Grant - $4500
  • I used my 0% APR credit card to put down $3000 on top

Financed the rest - $30630

Post rebates - $7500 Federal
CVRP - $3500
Bonus Drive - $250

Total Price
= 340130-7500-3500-250 = 19930 without taxes.

Missed Opportunity
I could’ve improved the deal by buying it in last week of December rather than 1st week but it was my mistake since I was super busy. So I’ll get the $7500 rebate next year instead of this year.

• SMUD rebate is $599 which expired last year so missed that
  • Nearby dealers were offering $6000-$6500 discount instead of $5000 but they were not a Clean Vehicle Rebate Dealer. I could’ve convinced them to take it since I already was in 2021
  • I wanted moon roof but this one is without it

Reason I’ll be able to get Federal $7500 & clean vehicle rebate because my income will go high mid year so I’ll have that much liability. Basically $49130 car for $19930 which could’ve been $17281 ideally but still super happy with the deal . This deal is replicable if you’re able to find a co-signer with high / low income

$1000 Rebates * 2. You may be able to stack them for $2000 in total
http://cloud.chryslerpacificasignup.com/CDAXSHPM20
http://cloud.chryslerpacificasignup.com/CVANKULT20

http://cloud.chryslerpacificasignup.com/CDAXSHPM20

7 Likes

So for those that don’t qualify for the low income programs, add $4500 & $2500? Thus around $26900. Still a pretty solid price for a near $50k vehicle.

Great deal on this one. I was trying to convince my wife to do this for her business and take the 100% depreciation in one year on the business expenses but she doesn’t like minivans.

1 Like

Amazing deal!!! Do you have the breakdown of the Chrysler incentives? I’m looking a the Chrysler website and it’s only showing $5750. Was $10k for dec only?

I see at least $8k that’s CA only @houbmw

Yes, could you please post the rebates. Isn’t the CVRP $1000 for this model now?

Yes. The additional $2500 is for those that qualify for low income limits. Same for the $4500 CVAP but different criteria/process.

Absolutely and calculating the 2 year old model on Carvana, I think it’s cheaper to buy a brand new than a used car

Frankly minivan was the last car we probably would have got since I started with Audi Q5 & then Volvo however this provided us everything we wanted - the looks . Very practical

1 Like

Here are the following

• $5750 is shown on the website
    -$750 additional if you finance through Chrysler
  • $1500 clean car California
  • $1000 conquest
    -$1000 additional bonus from Chrysler ( happy to send the link if any one is interested)

This deal is replicable

3 Likes

Not sure about California. You may lose the $1500 clean air but others should be applicable

1 Like

Yes . Wanted to second this.

Wives and minivans…see it a lot in these threads. The payback is the Camaro LT1 bandwagon.

2 Likes

I would love a referal to the link for additonal $1000 off please. I will start the process tomorow of reaching out via email

http://chryslerpacificasignup.com/Home/Signup?CampaignID=CVANKULT20

Here’s the link to get the $1000 bonus

Also for any folks, who’re okay to pickup the car from California, I am happy to refer you to the dealer so you can get the exact same deal

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS! Rock Solid Deal! Enjoy!

I’ve reached out to the dealer to see if he can put together a deal for all of you so you just have to sign the paper. and go

2 Likes

Amazing deal. I have a minivan. There would be more of them if people didn’t define themselves by their vehicles. They are excellent.

Everyone I know that took the plunge and went minivan loves it. It’s really difficult to get people to go for a minivan, but once you do, very few regret it.

3 Likes