Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid 2020 for 20k + Tax ( Financed NOT leased)

MSRP $52,775
dealer discount $3000 (probably could’ve fought for more, but it was better than other offers I’d gotten around California)
$3750 Chrysler Rebates (I opted for 0% financing rather than the additional $2000 rebate)
$1500 California Clean Fuel Rebate
$1000 Targeted Mail Rebate

Post-Sale Money
$1000 California Vehicle Rebate Project
$250 All-State
$599 County Incentive
$7500 Federal Tax Incentive

I’m an ER nurse but that didn’t get me the “First Responder” $500 sadly. Counts for Chevy but not Chrysler

All in all, a pretty amazing deal I think

1 Like

Wow, which county has that incentive, if I may ask. Also, is this from SteevensCreek? I am trying to reach to Rahim from there but he is ghosting me :confused:

I ended up at Concord Chrysler but I reside in El Dorado County. Van’s already in the shop getting wheel bearings replaced lol. Sounds like this is a common problem with the Pacifica. In fact, my loaner Pacifica has the same issue from Enterprise. Drives fantastic otherwise.

1 Like

I can only imagine how confusing that was back when they sold Chrysler Concordes…

1 Like

Thank you, left a you PM and hope you can respond!

I didn’t have the county incentive. I feel you are missing one, your Chrysler discount is $6250?
What is OTD? My MSRP was $150 higher than you. Interesting. These options must vary.

What is the noise like? I didn’t notice on day 1 (very quiet or I didn’t notice), but now I do hear something.

My MSRP included the mud guards, otherwise it would’ve been the typical 52,500 you see so much of with the S appearance, Safety Group, and UConnect Theater. My total discount was 3k off the MSRP from the dealer, plus 4750 in Chrysler incentives, and 1500 CCFR. If I’d wanted to forgo the 0% financing, I would’ve been entitled to 2000 more in Chrysler incentives.

The noise came on at around 30mph and increased in volume as you increased speed, even while coasting. Sounds like an electric pencil sharpener reverberating up the drive shaft, but with no perceivable vibration felt. It’s a bad wheel bearing. Drove with the mechanic and he instantly recognized the sound as such, so they’re replacing at least one, but possibly both in the front. This seems to be a common problem in these cars.

Interestingly, I’m driving a loaner '21 Pacifica non-hybrid right now and it too makes that sound with only 6k miles on it. Quality control at Chrysler is pretty lame it would seem. Thank God for the warranty! It’s a wonderful car otherwise and I have ZERO regrets. I’m coming from an Acura MDX and a BMW and I simply love this new car in spite of a bumpy beginning to our relationship, lol.

Thanks for the detailed description. I plan to take the car for the road trip this weekend, I will pay attention to the noise you described. Have the same feeling as you, love this new car.
Still waiting for the incentive check.

1 Like

reporting from SoCal. Been Lurking for the last week, needed to jump on a van due to a buyback pending on a POS Ford Explorer. Inventory is scarce and exact specs are hard to find and the dealers know that so they aren’t really budging on price of the vehicle and just sticking to the rebates… Most of the inventory is the Limited trim which is 5k more than I wanted to spend. Got lucky and found a Hybrid Touring L with the S Package. Wife wanted the entertainment with Fam Cam and safety group as well as ceramic gray the so it narrowed my available vehicles to 3 within 250 miles. Found one down in San Diego (we live up in Long Beach area)

Deal breakdown
MSRP $47,680
Dealer discount $2980
Rebates
$3000 bonus cash
$750 Chrysler capital
$1500 CCFR state rebate
$1000 bonus TDM from Chrysler
Total discounts $9230
Price before tax $38,450

Back out the 7500 tax credit and ~31,000 for a 47.7 sticker feels more than reasonable!

No pressure on any upsells which was a nice change, was in and out of there in 2 hours (plus the 2 hours each way to drive down)

Applied for the the $250 post purchase from Allstate and the $7500 tax credit will come at end of year. For those in SoCal, the Clean Vehicle Rebate project is now on a waitlist for $1000 additional rebate. I applied for that but we have to wait for additional funding to hopefully be approved. Financing at 0% which is icing on the cake. Wife loves her new car so hopefully this lasts us for a while!

Interesting. My friend’s brand new Pacifica Hybrid also had this issue I think. Another way I would describe it is that it sounds like one of those electricity balls (plasma globe). To me it sounds like it was coming from inside the dash. And no, the car does not vibrate.

At first I thought that was just the sound of the hybrid engine, but my Pacifica hybrid didn’t make that noise.

So, I got my Pacifica back on Saturday and it drives like a dream, no more electric pencil sharpener. They even had it on the charger when I arrived for pickup, which was nice.

They replaced both wheel bearings. Very happy with the result. Love the car.

Thank you all for all these info. I’m close to some deal. Debating if I should get 2020 Red S or 2021 Limited. Here is number I’ve got from CA.

2020 Pacifica Red S (dealer haven’t give me a breakdown, just price before tax)
MSRP $50,635
Price before tax $37,000
Rebates $10,912 (Family pricing, National & Retail cash, CCFR, Pacifica conquest, Chrysler Bonus)
Dealer discount should be around $2723.
Total they gave me is $41,896.24

2021 Pacifica Limited with (S pkg & PSSG)
MSRP 50,130
Price before tax $38,196
Rebates $10,000 (normal rebates like other with $1750 return lessee)
Dealer discount $1,934
Accessories 559
Doc Fee $85
License/Title $$624
Tax $4940.09
Total: $44,404.09.

Hey there, I’m looking for a 2021 hybrid – have a very nice carmax purchase offer on our 2020 and tryign to find a good deal in socal on a 21, but will drive to norcal or san diego if needed. Looking for over 3k dealer discount on a 2021 limited.

Any leads please let me know. Thanks.

@peakay this is not how this site works. Please post in the marketplace.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this community, I’m able to hunt the following & ready to sign this Saturday:

2021 Pacifica Limited with (S pkg, FamilyUconnect with Fancam, PSSG)
MSRP 52,500
Price before tax $38,196
Rebates 8250$ (Max Rebates like other … + potential supplier 1% affiliated)
Dealer discount $6200
Accessories 559
Doc Fee $85
License/Title $$624
Tax $ 2910
Total OTD: $40460 - $7500 Federal + Potential CVRP $3500 (of course paired with a low income relative) = $29460 ! Unbelievable for best case scenario if CVRP doesn’t fund anymore, then I’m a bit stomached…

1 Like

Thank you all again, I end up with a 2021 Pacifica Touring L. Here is my number and let me know if you need any help.

2021 Pacifica Touring L
MSRP $44,090
Dealer discount $4,000
Doc Fee $85
License/Title $548
Tax $3,113.56
Total price $43,875.31 - Rebates $8,000 (did not take the $750 conquest)
OTD: $35,875.31

1 Like

CVRP funds have expired unfortunately for this year. But you can be on wait list. But regardless it’s a really good deal.
You can sell it for 40k today :slight_smile:

The deal I am going to sign tomorrow is
2021 Pacifica Limited with (S pkg, PSSG, tri sunroof)
MSRP 50.1K
Price before tax $37K
Rebates 8250$ (Max Rebates like other … + potential supplier 1% affiliated)
Dealer discount $5K
Accessory: they put $995 for key replacement, but I declined
Doc Fee $85
License/Title $$608
Tax CA 7.25% $2.7K
Total OTD: $39.5K

Post sale
-7500 tax rebate
-1000 CA tax rebate
-1000 CVRP ??
-250 all state
=less than $30K