Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid 2020 for 20k + Tax ( Financed NOT leased)

It’s not post sale, it’s CCFR $1500 included already. I checked out the car, price is good but we don’t want a completed black interior, my kids step on the car & it shows dirt right away. Thus, we not signed anything yet. Rarely find any car that has gray interior, looking for Pinnacle then.

Did you negotiate this with them in phone. They won’t even share any numbers with me on phone.

In person this time.

1 Like

@ngphucok Would you mind sharing where you got this deal if you are not taking it? Thanks.

Just wondering what is the new incentive of this month, is it better than previous month?

Anyone tried to get this deal in NY?

Looks like purchase cash is down to $4,000 from $5,000 last month.

1 Like

Just curious, this cash incentive is available for any deal?

No. Purchase only IIRC. Lease may have its own cash.

Could you please give more detail on the rebate breakdown.

My dealer told me that these cars are hard to get and he won’t be giving any discount to on this. I was trying to negotiate on Pacifica. Just wondering, how did you get such a huge discount.

Hello, where did you get this deal? Can you PM details? Thanks!

I think discounts are going to dry up. IIRC - these are made at the Stellantis Windsor plant in Ontario, Canada which has been offline for 5 weeks now. Inventory is WYSIWYG and likely close to MSRP minus rebates.

Dealer discounts are drying up .

No dealer discount at all now.

Vroom just offered me $43,000 to buy my 2021 Pacifica Hybrid Limited (MSRP was around $49,500…leased thru Ally). Not sure if I could find anything to replace it right now.

If I bought a 2021 Pacifica hybrid in feb 2021 and sold now, anyone know if that would disqualify me from getting the 7500 when I do 2021 taxes next year? Might sell since I don’t ever drive the thing.

I don’t see anything in the law about keeping it for a year.

If you are in CA, their rebates need to be returned.

No. You can buy a car every year and sell it next day and still claim it but DYOR and talk to your accountant

Any new $1,000 off coupon? The previous ones expired 1/4.