Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid 2020 for 20k + Tax ( Financed NOT leased)

How about 2 years? Really need a SUV, but this deal is too good go pass.

The dealership is having trouble with the targeted mailer redemption code. What do I do?

Call the incentives line and give them the VIN and code and they will tell you if it is valid.

As above, you can contact them at 1-800-227-0757 and any agent will be able to assist with your questions.

1 Like

Thank you. I ended up putting my purchase on hold till tomorrow when I can call Chrysler. I was on my way to the dealership 2 hours away to sign the deal when they called to say it wasn’t going through. I went ahead and signed up using a different email and got a new code, which didn’t work either. What a disappointment.

They said they look up the coupon in their own system using my email, zip, and name. They said they found a guy named Ryan with same last name and same city. I have no idea what’s going on, but this is weird. I ain’t leaving $1000 on the table so I’ll call and see if corporate can sort it out.

I had the same issue. Couldn’t apply this coupon. Dealer says try again on Monday. We already signed the contract, fingers crossed.

Can I cancel the extended warranty I bought? Dealer successfully convinced me. But now I regret it. What can I do?

When was yours issued? I hope it’s just some system glitch over the weekend and it’ll get resolved during regular business hours. I’m gonna call and hopefully sort it out. I’ll let you all know.

FYI … Salesman told me it takes 24 hours for the coupon to become active.

If you think about it, it kind of makes sense to have that safeguard. That way dealers can’t create coupons for buyers on the spot and use that as leverage for their sale.

Most can be canceled, read the fine print on the contract for the extended warranty. The amount paid for warranty will be sent directly to the funding bank and taken off your principal balance.

Friday. Dealer says today they were able to apply. So may receive a check in the mail

That makes sense

Thanks! Finance manager is not in office today, will call tomorrow.

Hi, can I get the sales contact information? Thanks.

Is it actually 7500 or does it lower your taxable income by 7500?

Big difference and I’m just trying to learn. If I could get my wife a brand new loaded pacifica for $30k here in kansas I would jump on it.

Tax credit, not tax deduction. It’s an easy google search if you want to know more.

As @TypeSH mentioned, it is a credit that will benefit you if your tax liability is higher than that.

Just to update, called Chrysler Incentives dept and they showed it popped active. Just needed a business day. Got my new Pacifica Hybrid Limited S with sunroof and I’m in love with the thing.

It’s got a bad what I think is a wheel bearing making a rattling noise which I have an appointment for tomorrow. Should be an easy fix and I’m not even annoyed much by the inconvenience. That’s how much I love this car. Didn’t know I’d love it this much.

1 Like

Can you post your deal details please?

Congratulations! I am waiting for my $1000 check. Loving it, too. I got the same as you.

At this point, Chrylser should pay me. LOL
I am waiting for my CVRP cheque and will jump on the 2021 model immediately