2022 Chrysler Pacifica Limited/Pinnacle AWD

Absolutely agreed. Any lease/buy at the moment is already horrible and giving me nightmares.

I am currently leasing a Volvo XC90 (lease end in October) I am only paying $560/month for this (MSRP was 72K). I thought about purcasing it for $41K (payoff amount) but family growing and with two car seats the mid-size SUV feels so cramped.

I thought about just leasing a minivan but it was way worse than purchase.

Also, getting a Sienna/Odyssey is not feasible either at the moment due to all dealer markups and looong wait times for new orders (needed a car by October)

Honestly just offer the same OTD price for an Odyssey Elite and see who bites.

It’s a way better TCO

Good thinking but honestly not really a fan of Honda Odyssey so also being AWD helped us to choose the Pacifica. I know FCA reliability is a big question mark but I do not plan to keep it more than warranty period.

We enjoy our 2021 pacifica limited phev. No issues at all, comfortable, reliable only oil changes and rotations. I wish it had the stow and go but the battery pack is not a bad compromise. With the ev and gas avg is about 35mpg. Same setup as 4xe.

1 Like

Do you live in a fairly cold place? I was concerned about the hybrid cold performance during harsh winters in midwest. Also, most dealers did not want to budge on price at all for hybrid limiteds. Have not been able to find any Pinnacle Hybrids

Don’t sign yet. You are completely missing $6,450 Stellantis Lease Loyalty Bonus Cash along with $1,000 email bonus cash. Dealer discount is a great start.

I do not have a FCA lease to qualify for loyalty and I am not sure if that would apply for purchase

What is this? Only for gas version?

Cold temps were fine, I am in Nj and snow driving was fine. I was going to get the v90 but too many benefits with the minivan compared to the volvo.

Yes gas only. Found out it doesn’t stack with bonus cash email.

How does one get this “bonus cash email?”

1 Like

Looks like only for Stellantis owners.

It appears to be regional. Only $1K in FL but Almost $7K in parts of the Midwest.

Only for existing Stellantis owner’s I’d assume?

Bonus cash email links here.

Loyalty is only for people with existing leases, not owners without leases.

1 Like

Finally grabbed the beauty today from the dealer!

2 Likes

Anyone have MMR for Pacifica gas limited?

Can I ask which dealer gave you this deal?

Brother sorry I was out of the country for work and just returned. It was a dealer in Chicagoland area. I can provide details if needed.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.