Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Lease Deals

What most people would do is take his quote and have it matched in MD and pay $300 fee. That’s the reality. I, personally, just ask for lower sales price for the difference in fee if everything else is the same.

I run into that often as a broker - many people take my figures and shop.

It’s the name of the car game.

Especially considering that DMV is relatively higher income area.

We have Ally and US Bank as well

@RVguy We use Ally and US Bank as well. The Subaru/KIA is us to and I can sell them all. I focus on the CDJR as that is my specialty and where my certifications are.

@Ursus these deals are hard for a smaller MD store to duplicate unless they are desperate. Not that you cannot get them, they can’t take many. We are hitting volume so we are recouping some of this. And will only represent a small segment of our multiple brands. We can offset with our KIA/Subaru lines. Larger dealerships like Koons hit volume that the don’t have to take deals like this.

I am figuring I should Post some of what we are doing

The aforementioned deal

1 Like

redo @cchrisv

Sure, I understand that. Just a possible scenario if someone can match your deal in MD.

Should I come to you for my next Forester? :slight_smile: I don’t think you can compete with Stohlman on volume.

Stohlman is a beast. I was a service writer there for a while. Great place. And no, different management in our KIA/Subaru side.

What’s the actual msrp including destination charge from the factory on this jeep? Can you please post it? Because if msrp is really nearly 52k, this is a good deal. Also, can you figure a 12k a year lease for me on that?

Thanks.

Should be “Market value”. They show it including freight, I’d think. But exclude freight from the selling price to create illusion of bigger discount.

@Keledog I should have included the window stickers. The market value is the MSRP

http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4RJFCG2HC777922

Lol. There is no such thing as “market value.” It’s a sales term. MSRP is the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price. The window sticker that comes from the manufacturer.

Thanks. Why is the dealer charging an additional “destination charge” of $1095? Can you show me a 12k a year last. Ca zipcode 95678?

What I’m curious about are the 3 different destination fees ($995, $1095 and $1195) being charged in the different quotes. Is it because they are different models and made at different factories; therefore, the manufacturer charges them differently? Or is the dealer marking some up?

Thanks for enlightening me :slight_smile: I answered your question - MSRP = Market value from his screenshot

I’ve deleted my post to clear any confusion. I’ve never seen this kind of “math” from any dealers in SoCal before.

Yeah, it’s common in DC area, but not everyone does it. Volvo dealers don’t, at least where I buy from.
I don’t think they mark up freight, I’ve never heard of such thing. But what amuses me is that shipping from Japan is less than from Detroit.

Boat is pretty cheap.