Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Lease Deals

I finally have my Dealership on board. We are looking to be the premier CDJR dealership for the Hackrs.
Volume is what we are looking for, so no marked up MF or holding money on interest rate. Our processing is $795.00 and we add the freight back into our internet prices. We use out-of-state agents for titling and registrations.

Full Transparency

If you are seriously considering a lease from us, please:
-Choose a vehicle from our site http://www.dulleschryslerdodgejeep.com
-Provide your zip code – we prefer the whole address to get the tax structure right.
-Your terms (months and miles)
-Money down. (If any)

• Current lessee/owner of FCA or competitive brand for Conquest Rebates
    Email me at eglover@dullesmotorcars.com
    I will try to get to your inquiry as soon as possible.
    All prices do not include tax and cover basic rebates anyone can get.

I will post deals on this stream for review and scrutiny as I have learned that some will be torn to shreds. LOL But I have a thick skin, so have at it.

Beyond trying to build business here, I work to contribute and learn from this Forum, as I am a member too. If I can add value on a stream, I will. I am happy to check MFs and RVs for a specific region even if you are not using my dealership. As a community, we are here to elevate each other in our pursuit for the best deal (and bragging rights when we land a solid one.) I intend to do my part.

@Ursus, Thanks for the invite to join. @Benedetto, Thanks for elevating my game. To everyone else, thanks for welcoming me.

Happy Hacking.

8 Likes

Gotta re-type that dealership link. You misspelled your website.

Horrible. LOL. Thanks

I am in VA as well and will be looking around October.
Thanks for the info!

1 Like
2 Likes

You forgot to mention $593 Title/license fee.

It’s probably fluctuates based on the location. I think I paid $127 in VA last time, and you are in NY.

His is $357, but we couldn’t get the tax rate right in our system so we showed it in the titling and registration. He is giving me a hard time.

1 Like

Probably my fluctuated from $350 to $593 in one day, just like the stock market.

So sad… thanks 8s. Solid deal nonetheless

Nothing wrong with your numbers and I would love to make a deal with you but I can’t take a risk of wasting money on a flight only to be told that the deal will not be honored because of some computer screw up or who knows what.
Look I’ve been fucked over so many times by the dealers that I Fucken hate them every 3 years I lease cars and have to walk into their showroom to negotiate.
Again, Elliot is the right guy to deal with at the wrong dealership, I have nothing bad against him but any dealership that can’t get the correct tax rate shown on a proposal makes me wonder what’s going to happen down the road.
Solid deal for sure.

Probably best to take this off line

8s, I can’t change what has happened to you in the past with other dealers. Sorry it has left you dealer shy but you are not showing the full picture.

I offered to FedEx a Buyer’s Order and respective paperwork that would lock in this deal as written to give you peace of mind that your traveling down here would not be in vain. You would have ample time to scrutinize, sign and return them when you bring them to me when you came to take delivery of the vehicle. I have offered every concession that allows you full control of the handling of this deal including not having to speak with a business manager who would try to sell you after market products and warranties you are not interested. This is a sign and drive deal.

Regarding the Titling and registration fee. It is $357.00 not $593.00. We do not have every zip code in our system that gives us the tax rate, but use an average one for your state. Our number was .375% shy, so we showed you the difference in the titling fee so you can see a close approximate for the monthly payment. It was a work around in an effort to be transparent. I explained how we and why we didn’t have the tax rate correct on our offer when I sent it to you to avoid this exact misunderstanding. The buyers order would be right because it is pulling from another system. If anything, it would change in your favor. We erred on the side of being too high. And you would have known the actual payment because I would have told you before sending the final docs. Our numbers had a $8 swing in them with mine running high. And we were .9% of MSRP (a Lease Hackr’s dream!!)

I don’t get the idea of shopping for a lease months in advance when everyone here knows that all the parts will most likely change the very next month. If the intent is not to take advantage of this month’s programs, but to simply exercise your negotiating skills and hash through the fine details until the deal is sweet, then what are we doing? I understand the process and my goal is to make it easy for everyone on this Forum. I get paid to move a unit and it behooves me to give the best deal here, otherwise I will just be spinning my wheels and wasting time not making money or focusing on another lead. This is a community that I am trying to be part of and has the potential to be a volume lead source. I’ll make gross on the masses and less informed. I appreciate the accolades for putting a deal together, but I don’t know what more I could do to try to earn your business and its a bit unfair to imply somethings and not to tell everything as this impacts my Forum reputation.

1 Like

Look, you did not say that the amount changed. You said: “You forgot to mention $593 Title/license fee.” It’s different, that’s why I said it changes by state.

Now - not defending Elliot (he doesn’t need to be defended) or his dealership, just being a devil’s advocate:
Buying from a different state can cause tax issues when dealer makes mistake, but it will be corrected by the leasing company. My first lease was in VA with out of state registration. Dealer charged me tax on the full selling price, just like a VA resident. I did not even realize that until I received a check for $700-900(?) in the mail couple of months later. And I’m still friends with that salesperson.

1 Like

Be lucky he even offered you .9% of MSRP. I was offered 1.2% of MSRP. Nothing leasehackr worthy. Barely any discount.

2 Likes

I would be happy to try to rework this for you now cchris. New Management, new mindset.

Just let me know if you are still in the market.

They’re $6000 behind sticker!

That’s at-least invoice minus all the holdback.

FCA isn’t doing you any favors on the rebates but that’s the factory.

How many people do you see here getting $200 Grand Cherokees? $300?

Lets see what you have to offer this time. Your dealership sang the “new mindset” tune twice now. I realize it is not your fault. Dealership management cant help themselves.

1 Like

They added $1,195 back for destination. 10% total discount. Meh…

1 Like

That’s just an industry thing - not saying it’s right or wrong… it’s just part of the practice.

5k off a jeep isn’t anything to scoff at!