Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

still riding steady here. nothing changed since the beginning of the month

I canā€™t delete this post for some reason, but I can edit! Going to assume both Bolts are still black.

Itā€™s odd that 2018 equinox has same price for Costco, that is no discount for Costco.

Is it they popular that there is no Costco discount?

Thanks for the info. Again this is a LONG arse thread. I saw in April you were blowing out deals left and right and company/dealer ready to roll. Any chance that happens again end of this year? Those Bu deals arenā€™t ideal. Even with Costco.

1 Like

limited supply of 2018 equinox. harder to discount.

any trim 2018 should get gradually get better. any 2017 is ending this month or going higher.

Supply of Equinox is limited because the Canadian assemble plant for Equinox went out on strike. That has now been settled and they are back to work but it might take a month or two for production to match up to demand. I wouldnā€™t expect to see screaming deals until that happens.

sorry everyone. off today. ill be in tues-sat

i got 2 black, 1 blue, and 1 white bolt in. various MSRPs in LT

1 Like

scratch that. one black LT left. more in transit hitting daily.

hi @chevysalesgirl! Just signed up for an account just to post in this thread, lol. Iā€™m in SoCal (LA County) and interested in leasing a Bolt LT. My friend is interested in leasing a Bolt or purchasing a Volt. I just sent you an email/ text about this. Also, I forgot to ask - do you think incentives may be better in November? We are not too picky in terms of color etc. Thank you!

1 Like

i donā€™t anticipate the Bolt EV to get better. The 2018 Volt may with black friday.

sorry! i have like 100 text messages in my phone right now. i will update this thread every day with new inventory.

Just wait for @vhooloo with his car-washed crystal balls :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LMAO. i know right. still no word on the 2018 Bolt EV. GMā€™s keeping it tight.

supposed to have two white LTā€™s today. not confirmed what time and such yet. coming in via dealer trade.

zero driveoff, zero down
must have current non-gm lease & costco

239 on 10k
254 on 12k
269 on 15k

any msrp 34,095.00
zero driveoff, zero down
must have current lease and costco

281 on 10k
291 on 12k
311 on 15k

zero driveoff, zero down
must have current non-gm lease and costco

503 on 10k
516 on 12k
544 on 15k

How much more per month if you donā€™t have a current lease?