Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

i think i just sold all my LT bolts. have a shipment coming in by the end of the month. going to try and get some more in via dealer trade in the meantime.

still have premiers.

Let me know when you have LTs in stock! So very tempting (Iā€™m actually in OC right now and would stop on my way back up to LA today to possibly pull the trigger if you had one).

i know! iā€™m trying! once i get past the weekend iā€™m going to setup a bunch of dealer trades to get more in and we have the shipment coming through.

@chevysalesgirl Hello, I am new here. How can I message/email you to get a quote of Bolt/Volt lease deal? Thanks.

twohler@premierautomotive.com

@chevysalesgirl Thanks, just emailed you.

1 Like

i have this one in stock now. if someone wants to swoop today. iā€™d love to reach out to every person and tell them individually but this is the best way for me to let everyone know of availability.

hey @chevysalesgirl - thanks for what you do here. iā€™ve seen some of your posts about how you typically start better than supplier pricing. Iā€™m in WA state and looking to get a Tahoe LT 4x4 on 0% financing deal - what do you think would be a great target selling price (assuming not eligible for any rebates when using financing offer)? The config Iā€™m looking at includes sunroof, nav, max trailering package, luxury package and 20" wheelsā€¦thanks!

1 Like

Delete. Got it. Thanks.

Look here: Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

is you get 4k off msrp youā€™re on a good deal

for those that DO NOT have Costco. You can still get the same ā€˜Costcoā€™ pricing. These are not stackable.

gmsupplierdiscount.com
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmeducatordiscount.com

also with employee authorization codes and friends and family.

i just got two more black 39245 Bolt EVā€™s in. both packages.

If I find one I like at my local dealer (Carlsbad), can you work with them on a swap? Then lease through you, of course.

whatā€™s the vehicle? ā€¦

Sorry, I thought the Bolt was the only thing that mattered in the world. :slight_smile:

oh, yes, most trims i can dealer trade locally.

How are Bu deals these days? 1LTā€™s w/sunroof? (Or lowest trim w/sunroof) How do you handle extra miles say 18k/year?

bu deals?

anything over 15k is a 20cent prepay that adjust the residual value lower based on 15k residual.

Bu=Malibu. So any decent Malibu deals now? Iā€™ve seen it go back and forth in this long thread. Thanks for the other info. Too bad no $.15/mile as some manufactures do negotiate lower. Iā€™ve seen VW as low as $.10/mile up front.