Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

People- it’s a no brainer - Go with option 1 and invest that money into an ETF or w.e. you feel like is gonna go up. You can’t go wrong with @chevysalesgirl she’s a valuable asset to our forum.

3 Likes

If you’re on this forum, located in So Cal and looking for a Chevy… No point in cross shopping Trishs numbers. She is rock solid. I’m sure there are other dealers that will beat it by dollars but Trish didn’t waste any of your time to get you there.

Disclaimer… I haven’t purchased anything from Trish and don’t know her personally.

2 Likes

Ditto!!

…20 characters

3 Likes

thanks guys, at the end of the day, it’s just math. except the LH calculator. i cannot get that to mesh correctly with my numbers ever.

Same here. But it’s only a few dollars off every time I use it.

1 Like

Although I agree completely Trish is amazing at what she does, sometimes certain circumstances won’t allow her to be the best price necessarily. If you want a great price with no hassle, it’s a no brainer. But shopping around doesn’t hurt either.:+1:

:joy::joy::joy:

95% of the people i talk to wouldn’t even have a clue what a ‘good deal’ is supposed to be because all the dealers bait and switch. community chev straight up told us the other day their special bolt deal is a 6k due at signing deal.

but that’s cool. i love getting beat by $5. :roll_eyes:

i’ll tell you exactly what i tell my clientele… i honestly could care less how negative i sell the car. i get a flat per car so i will drop the price as low as i can before my bosses won’t take the deal.

3 Likes

Like I said above, you’re definitely the goto person. I was just stating it doesn’t hurt to get another quote. I’m sure 9 out of 10 times that quote will be much higher then yours, which will lead that potential customer back to you. I have nothing but positive things to say, honestly. If I were to get a bolt, I’d definitely reach out. Currently I’m on the fence due to CVRP status, but I’m sure that will change shortly. Thanks again for all your hard work and quick responses.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for posting this. It helps give good baselines to see if there’s anything worth chasing.

1 Like

hopefully it will be known sooner rather than later on the state rebate.

https://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/aqip/meetings/meetings.htm
9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Public Workshop on the Fiscal Year 2017-18 Funding Plan for Clean Transportation Incentives

Oh I understand. Your dealership discounts beyond 5% supplier. However in this case there was no dealer discount. They were using supplier code to get the 5% off. According to them. What is the %off for invoice? Edmunds and others seem like it’s 3%. Then Rebates from manufacturer and coupons plus gm points. All that comes from gm. If the sale price was discounted beyond then I could totally see it. In my case all the Rebates made it a deal not the % off.

every car is different how much I take off MSRP. really depends on invoice.

bumpppp. only one dbc left.

What do you have that’s AWD? I don’t seem to see a lot on your spreadsheet, and I look often.

trax, traverse, equinox can come in awd. don’t really order them at my store a lot.

I have driven AWD Trax and Equinox. Was wondering what you had in stock - but I bet that there isn’t a great demand for AWD in SoCal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

they’re out there. just not as common

1 Like

I wish I could find one with your pricing though!

trying to get this thing out of here. it’s a premier w/ leather bose & surround vision, but no dc fast charge, info, or dc2.

290/month including tax on 10k 36mo
includes current lease rebate

Your spreadsheet lists the Volt LT with leather as cheaper than base Volt due to higher rebate. Is that right or is it a misprint?