Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

2017 vs 2018…

If you have something like this towards the end of the year, I’ll be in contact with you. My e-golf turns 30 months end of November and I’d rather not pay back the rebate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

of course :relieved: :hugs:

@chevysalesgirl

“i honestly could care less how negative i sell the car. i get a flat per car so i will drop the price as low as i can before my bosses won’t take the deal.”

Trish so sales people are not incentivized to sell as high as possible? If they get paid flat on each car why most of them won’t offer the lowest price to just sell like 40-50 and get a huge bonus from the manufacturer? Or general managers will block each deal that is lower than a certain discount off MSRP?

a lot of people ask me that. but i do 3x the work to make the same money.

the rebate is prorated for time used so you would owe very little.

just got three more DBC to close out the month. if you were waiting, it’s go time. last day I can do dealer trades is tomorrow, so if there’s a certain color or spec you want, let me know asap.

extra $500 off towards any lease listed.

Hi @chevysalesgirl, I’m wondering if there are any Black Currant 2018 Traverses available :thinking::clown_face:

1 Like

lol ill throw on the dbc when it comes in :joy:

When you say “dealer trades” does that mean east coast too? And do we have to work out the numbers with you or the other dealer?

You would still need to do the paperwork and pickup the vehicle at her dealership.

1 Like

Thanks, makes sense (sorry it was a long day)

yeah, just for particular trims colors etc and the such.

includes current lease rebate and DBC.

i got one tag left.
black or gray.
i’m here til 6.
*includes current lease rebate.
add $15 to any without a current lease.

OC tax 7.75%
236 on 10k
248 on 12k
271 on 15k

LA TAX 9.25% ---- long beach is higher
242 on 10k
254 on 12k
277 on 15k

disclaimer
*this car has 1100 miles on it. MSRP 38640
*includes current lease rebate - la tax is $6 higher.

zero driveoff. TODAY ONLY
226 on 10k
238 on 12k
261 on 15k

would this be considered a new or used car (ie. would it be eligible for CVRP and registered as new)?

unwound. qualifies for new rebates. not sure on paperwork & CVRP.

rough night hearing about vegas. had so many friends at that concert that i would go to country events here in socal. :confounded: :pray:

work has to continue on, rolling another $500 off any car I have listed on my sheet or bolt or volt. chasing an objective as a store and we need 3 new cars out. spread the word and i will do everything i can discount-wise to get you into it.

1 Like

Totally appreciate what you do here Chevy Girl…I have a lease ending early December. In your opinion, do you think we’ll see low 400’s on Tahoes like we did last year around that time? Do your worksheets count any conquest cash? Thanks!