Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

I just sent an email to Benedetto - not sure how brokers work.

Are there better/worse times to buy?

I’ve got a $506/month $1k down 39 month lease offer on a Premier 2017 Volt (residual: 47% & money factor: .00069 miles: 12k). 40980 Sale Price/36746 after all rebates/tax/charges. Buy is $40,235 on the road. I got $1500 having a current Nissan Lease and some other money off for supplier.

I wouldn’t mind using a broker, but waiting a couple months is an option and I’m not even sure if I should start yet (as the lease numbers don’t look strong at all).

https://www.eleadcrm.com/evo2/fresh/eLead-V45/elead_track/vehicle/vehicledetail.aspx?companyid=5533&vehicleid=138898760 is the vehicle I was looking at.

I’m also looking for a good 15k lease on Bolt, please let me know what you have.
I’m interested in test driving also, who should I look for this weekend on Buena Paerk Premier Chevy?

basically brokers are constantly in the industry and know how to get the best deals (aside like going straight to the source like socal people do w/ me). so some states/areas just jack people and you can’t find that deal.

they just put me in one of them fancy offices. as soon as you walk in the front door to reception, look directly to your left, can’t miss the blonde hair in a big glass office.

1 Like

Some chevy dealers are now advertising with “$xxxx DBC Certificate”. Anyone know what that is?

Same as the IVC. Each cert is worth $500.

1 Like

while supplies last, too

Hi chevysalesgirl,

I’m looking for a Bolt EV lease and wondering if you could help with following requirements:

1. Premier trim
  2. Options: GPJ, CBT, JSA and WPX
  3. Minimum drive-off

I currently have a lease with BMW and my lease mature in October. I’ve been research for the Bolt lease deal in about a week. My location is in Los Angeles county. I also looked in the northern CA but there will be additional shipping charges involve.

Thanks.

Harry
hswen@me.com

haha took my a while to decode that. I have one coming in transit. should arrive soon.

That’s very generous of you. Thank you.

Wow! quick response to my inquiry.

I see that you are labeled as a registered dealer/broker. So are you work alone or for the dealership? I’m new to this forum. How does this work?

Thanks.

Harry

i work for a chevy dealer in buena park. works the same as going anywhere else with the exception of haggling because i bottom out my prices.

Ok.

Given that the car is in transit now, what is a reasonable timeframe to expect before you work on a lease offer for this car?

i’ll message you…

Harry, Chevygirl is a rockstar you are in good hands!

1 Like

Yes, I’m sure she is.

Hi chevysalesgirl, I went to the dealership late Saturday, but was unable to meet you.
Other sales guy help me to test drive the Bolt. I liked the test drive but I can’t get a straight pricing from him.

Can you give me a 15k, 36m lease pricing for the basic BOLT LT, with DC Fast Charging Option.
I don’t really care other options and open to any color.

Thank You.

yeah no problem. i do fleet and regular internet sales too so unless i know when you’re coming it’s hard to just be free during the day, send me a message and we’ll go over a 15k.

@chevysalesgirl, does GM Financial do “pull ahead” deals, where they waive the last couple payments to move you into a new car? I’ve heard rumors, but I’ve seen nothing concrete.

they consider the ‘pull ahead’ the competitive lease rebate because it’s a $1500 rebate.