Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Pull ahead will cover the last 4 payments (up to 2500 total), or reimburse any of those last 4 payments made.

The pull ahead rebate goes anywhere from 500 to 2500 to additional rebate, depending on the model you’re leasing/purchasing.

You have to be on the manifest list or received the mailer and be in the program period.

1 Like

Ahhh…the mysterious manifest. Now that you mention this, I believe I’ve heard of it.

It’s easily verified with your VIN, or last name and zip code.

Thanks for the info. I have 9 months to go on a Buick, however, when I was in the market before, the dealer checked to see if I was covered for a pull ahead. At the time, I did not see any info anywhere pertaining to a Pull ahead, so I assumed it was a sales ploy. With that said, I’ll know soon I guess if I’m on the “manifest.”

I’ve seen people on the manifest up to a year out. I’ve also seen it phase people out a ton when they are less than a month out…

I currently have a Cadillac with 2 months left, but Classic in Sugarland, TX said my pull ahead offer was for Cadillac only. So I’m guessing pull ahead is brand specific and not for all GM brands?

As far as I read the program rules, it applies to any GM product. If you have your vin or other info, I can look up the details.

Wow that is horrible. The pull ahead should not use the competitive rebate. They should be separate. If that pull ahead is the rebate then I will not be pulling ahead. Was going to start looking in September but don’t want to eat into new lease payments for nothing.

ah yes the manifest list. i skimmed through it but it was mostly businesses.

Where could I find info on upcoming labor day GM incentives, etc?

They are both considered by GM to be a private offer, so only 1 allowed!

@Randy_Haddox1,

Could you check to see if I am on the list. The lease end is in November

2GKFLRE38G6148265

zip code is 85014

Didn’t pull by vin…

1 Like

they don’t kick out the new incentives til september is here.

2018 LT equinox lease got better

Will there be any more IVCs before the end of this month on the Bolt or will we have to wait till Sept for the new IVCs?

Were the rebates factored into the monthly payment? B/c I don’t think I qualify for the $5k rebate.

I’m looking to get one but not sure if now is the best time.

Are these deals only in CA? Can’t send to find anything here in LA online or advertised

i haven’t heard of any reload.

on which vehicle? …