Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

2018s have different rebates. should be comparable.

7900 rebate…

i just wanted to share this for the prospective Bolt EV people. this is rad. this was my drive from LA to the dealership to pick up a Bolt yesterday. only 4 charge miles were used in a 45 minute drive with the AC on. i didn’t know too that when you screenshot your phone, it screenshots the Bolt EV screen.

1 Like

Carplay is cool, isn’t it?

1 Like

Is that your daily driver? How much distance did you cover on that trip?

its not my daily. i was picking it up. covered 17 miles from the first pic to when i got back.

EV is great at low speed, you can gain a lot more range driving at 30mph compare to 65mph. Too bad Bolt does not have ACC, hopefully they will add that feature on their 2018 model.

1 Like

Just messaged you. Need a good.lease.on volt.or bolt. Ready to pull trigger if good rate.

working it. still got IVC left for this weekend.

Trish - Want to use some IVC’s on a local dealer trade this weekend? I think you know which vehicle :slight_smile:

hahaha oh lawdy. i’m not driving that far haha!

i said LOCAL lol, that ship’s sailed I hope. Upland or Montebello…

that’s doable. i might have to do a dealer trade in palm springs to get another equinox -_- … i can take a roadtrip to the old hood lol. text me.

I’ll hit you up. You love them LS Nox’s…

1 Like

it’s the month of the Bolt EV and equinox. all day errrrrday.

YOu say that like it’s a bad thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

still have 3 IVC for bolt or volttttt.

Looking for a Volt Premier in Jacksonville, FL - any recommendations?

Would be open to a Bolt as well if the incentives are better.

in CA Bolt rebates are better. would have to cross check zip

just thinking… i know there’s a lot of out-of-state buyers, if you find the car you like near you, i just need the zip and dealer number to try and facilitate. brokers on here work awesome too ie @Benedetto