Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Mostly the ability to play music over bluetooth and blind zone monitoring, but I can live without.

Can you tell me what the numbers look like without competitive/conquest lease incentives?

Can you recommend someone in/near Indy? Was quoted $391/mo on a '17 Terrain SLE-2 (not a Chevy, I know) and I canā€™t believe what Iā€™m seeing on the spreadsheet for an equivalent Equinox. Am now looking at the '18 Equinox LT 36/15k or 48/15k. Thanks!

212 with no current lease incentives. mid to high 2ā€™s for LT with no comp lease.

not too too many dealers on here. brokers got it on lock nationwide though. @Benedetto

1 Like

Since people from all over follow this post I think itā€™s time for another shameless plug for my self lol.
If anyone is in the Bay Area and looking for a Lease deal feel free to Email or Text me.

And since I always recommend @chevysalesgirl to SoCal clients that contact me I donā€™t feel bad lol.
Happy Hunting everyone!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

why havenā€™t you got on to registered dealer/broker list?

I donā€™t know lol. Iā€™ve just been super busy and didnā€™t check into how to register. Everyone on here knowā€™s me and how I work. Iā€™m also not good a reading things that say ā€œimport, read thisā€ lol.
I think Iā€™ll do it now though, thanks for the tip.

1 Like

You can do better on the Bolt LT. Iā€™m in RI and just verbally agreed on a $260/mo 36/10k with <$1k drive-off, all taxes/fees included. Thatā€™s with no state rebate ā€“ RI ended their EV rebate in July :frowning:

@chevysalesgirl Has the Volt become any better in terms of lease? Any new incentives (IVCs, etc.) that gets us closer to the deal it was in March instead of the relatively poor deal it was in July/early August?

im comparable on a bolt ev. sorry to hear about the rebate.

the rebates and structure hasnā€™t changed. just IVC

So what would be the total $ discount on a Volt with max IVCs?

@chevysalesgirl do you have a IVC to apply to the 2018 Equinox 2018 MSRP $27,645 on your list?

i havenā€™t used ivc on 2018s. i mainly use them for electrics. butā€¦ i can. :smiley:

Would that make the monthly / zero down @ $236/month on that 2018?

251ā€¦20ch

Do you know if itā€™s possible to get a similar price on a 2018 Terrain?

Waz wundrin bout - Whatā€™s the difference between an IVC and DBC ? Do they only apply in specific situations

What are the details on your Bolt lease? Thatā€™s a very good price with no state help.

same thing. renamedā€¦