Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Correct me if wrong, but GMF seems to buy deep nowadays…?

when I reached out to them only got one response and they quoted me about 3500 with FB rebate and I won’t qualify for it…so seems quite pricey, I will try reaching out again though

hey yalll. we are trying to move out a *load of cars today. If you’re looking for something, lets chat. I got the green light to be super aggressive :slight_smile:

Looking for a Cruze LT Automatic - Sedan or Hatch. I am in 43147, Ohio. Looking or 36/10 0 down.

im in socal. 90621 OC

How much would shipping be to East coast SC and NC?

depends. few hundred.

Any deals on Cruze diesel? 36/10 preferred. I have tier 1 credit and qualify for grad cash. Zip code 29650 for shipping.

we dont have them in stock heree yet!

@chevysalesgirl - Hi, how much for Equinox w/ Leather? 15K mi per year.

In the market for a Cruze LT or Premier. 36months/10K miles.
In Texas. What is the best deal currently available?
Thanks!!

we only have one equinox & no leather. lol sorry! getting wiped out this month

any base model traverse with 7/8 seats? looking for 2yr lease. thanks

2017 Traverse LS
MSRP $33,095
$0 out of pocket
$252 per month including tax
24 months / 10,000 miles per year
(includes $1500 competitive rebate for leasing any current vehicle & bonus tag)

Is the Tahoe LS lease at $431 the best those get? Does the LS lease out better than other models? Is it 4x4 or 4x2?

I currently have a 2014 Silverado LT Double Cab 4x4 V8 All-Star for $299.83 x 36 months with 12k per year. It has 28k on it and only a few months left. Original lease date 10/28/2014.

I love my truck but the double cab sucks. I need either a Crew Cab Silverado or Tahoe. What’s my best bet lease-wise? What type of payment am I looking at to upgrade? And good deals going On?

My zip is 14450

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks for the quick reply. What’s the RV & MF

tahoe and rado leases are usually steep. that’s a really cheap lease on your rado now. the LS tahoe lease i posted is like bottomed out with bonus tag. doesn’t get lower than that. crew cabs lease over 450/month out here

2.52%
.67 10k residual

Yeah, I worked em pretty hard to get that. I was afraid you’d say that…sounds like I may be better off buying at those prices.

the rates suck. like every other month its 0% financing and super duper bonus tag, etc etc.