Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

My brother in law doesn’t have any current lease so won’t qualify so i’m guessing payment will increase by 62.5 per month? zip code is 08807. Any bonus tags near him? Thank you

this search feature will let you find nearby inventory w/ bonus tags. http://www.chevrolet.com/sales#

Out of curiosity do you know what RV and MF is on 2017 LT Crew Cab 4x4?

For example:
VIN 3GCUKREC2HG165946

Which is in my area 14450

Dealer has a few at $39,750

sent a message to you

Are the Impala’s as good of a deal as the Malibu’s? I’ve heard they are pretty good cars.

any deals applicable to Nevada residents (Las Vegas)?

Any deals on a Tahoe Premier, lease or purchase? Currently ending a lease on Infiniti QX60 and would like to upgrade to a bigger vehicle. Tahoe keeps coming up.

Hello

I am in Socal… whats the deal on your last equinox? I missed the deals last month and is waiting for something great to come along… was waiting till this fall but if there is something good this month i am open :slight_smile:

people love them. they’re more expensive then malibus.

we have a premier on bonus tag. are you in socal?

i need to know how many miles and if you have a current lease.

Just agreed to lease Volt LT with leather (MSRP 36,215) for $215/month for 36 months with $0 drive off. Picking up the car on Wednesday.

Initial offer was $269/month with $2600 down.

Thanks a bunch @chevysalesgirl, @ChevyPhil, @chrisgo & rest of the folks here for all the information.

PS: This is with the extra $3,000 Connecticut rebate.

3 Likes

awesome! i wish we had that 3000 still :frowning:

you still got that trax for $109 per month, $0 down? i currently lease honda crv, so would qualify for conquest. am in chicago though…shipping an option and how much?

first illinois dealer offered me (for trax lt): $269+ tax and $3K down…funny stuff. :frowning:

yikes. no it sold. yeah it sounds like most people on here start there… then end up around the numbers i posted :slight_smile:

thanks for quick reply. please let me know of any IL chevy connections you might have?

also, if you have any deals you might consider shipping (trax or equinox)…i’m ready.

thanks again! so refreshing to deal with down to earth sales consultant. :slight_smile:

I’ve reached out to a few Chevy/GM dealers about these bonus tag deals and they all say it’s purchase only, not available on a lease. Are you able to do bonus tag deals for leases?

Yes I am, im down in chula vista which is partnof San diego

yes bonus tags are applicable to leases. its just less $ tag

Hi Chevysalesgirl, Looking to lease a 2017 Tahoe LS trim. Would like to get it as low as possible for a 36/12K or 36/15K option. Everywhere I look, it’s calculating to be about $600+, which just isn’t doable. Was hoping for something closer to the $400 - $500 a month range. My zip is 90240 and I’m in SoCal.

I’m retired military and currently a federal law enforcement officer - not sure if there are any special rebates or incentives like Ford has in that regard. Anything helps though and doesn’t hurt to ask!

Thanks!