Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

LT w/ leather and bose

no its ok thanks though…

less MSRP without it too.

I am in NJ. Don’t lease a car. Any good deals that u can help me? Thanks in advance

trax and cruze lease best. under 200/month

i still have one Tahoe LS $415/ month including tax $0 down for 36 months 10k miles and a Trax LT for $109/month including tax $0 down 24 months 10k.

Can you post more details on the Tahoe lease?

NEW 2017 BLACK CHEVROLET TAHOE 2WD LS
msrp 48830
5100 discount
4750 rebate
rate 3.89
term 36 months
.64 residual
miles 10k
total due at signing/ down/ deposit - $0
monthly due in 30 days including tax $415

@chevysalesgirl how can I find a bonus tag Colorado W/T near zip 17543? All I need is automatic and 4x4, either cab, either motor, any color, any options.

Thanks!

faulkner chevrolet
1GCGTBEN0H1174680
bonus tag colorado 4wd

Hi Chevysalesgirl,

For a Camaro, 36 months, 10k miles - 1LT model.

What is the minimum credit score and let’s say it’s tier 6 credit, what are the numbers looking like for a lease?

660ish and up is tier 1. below that is tier 2. Based off which credit?

So we are looking for a lease Chevy Camaro 1LT

Equifax and Experian shows 632
Transunion shows 649

What kind of a lease numbers can a person get with the information above?

Is it even possible? 0 down 36 months / 10k miles.

1 Like

ehh that’s a solid tier 2. GM financial MIGHT bump it to tier 1… but it’s like already a crappy rate on camaro’s to lease and if you don’t get bumped to tier 1 it’s literally better to purchase

So what happened? Suspense is killing me:scream:

Yeah, purchasing is not an option.

So I’m assuming at Tier 2 - the deals are not there?

Just for curiosity sakes - what kind of lease are we looking at?

it’s usually a rate bump. can go up like 100/month

just depends really

anything back mikeset …just curious if you’ve had a chance to connect with bridgewater chevy in NJ?

thanks!

I posted my Malibu quote in another thread so just adding it here in case it gets overlooked (thanks all - trying to take a mental poll to see what the experts say and plus to check the math). The one red flag I noticed is the MF is listed as 0.00135 when I think it should be 0.00147. Based on your expertise, will this get a kick back or will I find out by GM in a few weeks after it’s processed?