Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Wow, that’s super helpful. Thanks!!

What is PAC?..

Built in dealer cost. It covers miscellaneous dealer costs, including vehicle delivery prep, inventory take-in process, keeping the lights on, etc etc. The ‘PAC’ amount varies dealership to dealership.

1 Like

i’m doing dealer trades for 17 equinox LS. if anyone wants one today or tomorrow I can get one in. i’ll be gone from wednesday - sunday in vegas so i’m hustling anything out. $150 equinox LS and IVC magic on electrics the next two days.

I just got offered a Cruze Premier 24mth/10k for $435. And this is from a dealer who said the Asian Conquest is still available. I told him I pay less than that for me Acura TLX lease. He came back and said “maybe an error was made by his manager”. LOL Oh, how I love dealing with car salespeople.

1 Like

Asian conquest is available, but it’s not $3k now.

And then there’s $1200 lease cash, so s/b $4200 in incentives. MF & Res is .00063 and 64%.

What’s a Volt LT like right now?

1 Like

Another dealer is telling me $3k Asian Conq isn’t available anymore. Only $1,500 comp lease, and $1,000 GM lease support. This dealer wants $384/mth. For that kind of money I’ll get the new Camry or another Acura.

As I previously said, it isn’t $3k anymore. It was $3k only for one month, March.

Sorry, misread your earlier post. Thought you said it was $3k now.

What do the numbers in the “Negative” column mean?

it’s how i gage how deep i go. on cars. i do it by model not sticker.

I’m interested what do you need from me to see if I qualify?

Doug

shoot me a PM…

Any help in RI or MA for Bolt leases??
Got an okay estimate from Tasca RI, for 2500 down and 285 per month for 36 and 10K miles.
I currently have a 2016 camry lease ending in a few months and trying to see if I can get chevy cash deal if still available.

When someone uses Competitive lease bonus, what documentation needs to be provided? Are there any restrictions with using it with GMS employee pricing?

1 Like

must be same household address or same person signing name listed on the reg. it works with employee discount.

Statements work if the VIN is on the coupon. The original lease contract works perfectly. Make sure you’re registration is current!

Signed, guy that’s had chargebacked rebates.