Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

to whoever hit me up about the LS equinox special. i still have one. lets gooooo.

Hi @chevysalesgirl, is the $5000 rebate for the Bolt from the federal tax credit or is it a separate rebate altogether? Also, do the monthly payments you show in the Excel file include all fees (e.g., acquisition, title/registration, etc…)? Lastly, what are the current residuals and MFs for the Bolt LT and Pre? Thanks.

fed rebate not applicable to lease. does not include CA rebate.
yes they show all fees.
1.92% for both.
.6 10k for premier
.61 10k for LT

Thank you! So it looks like the $5,000 rebate is a different program altogether. I had read in one of the Bolt forums somewhere that $5000 of the $7500 is tacked on to the base residual and would further reduce the total depreciation over term thereby reducing the monthly payment further. Is this not the case? Let me know if it would be more appropriate to take this conversation through PM. Thanks again.

sure. you can PM me. just depends how you look at it. the federal rebate goes to the lender on leases.

Didn’t you ask me about a 300 a while back?

I’ve got the chevy connection here too

Yes unfortunately for me, getting a new car is on the backbench. I’m looking around so that I can know what’s kind if deals I can expect.

Chevy/Hyundai are the cheapest in the market right now.

LS equinox is the market right now yeeee. i’m going to get all the LS equinox’s transferred to my dealership. $150 $0 down leases allllll day.

2 Likes

Really $0 drive off and $150/mo for an Equinox LS? Is that for the 2018? What MSRP?

Chevy equinox lease I’m interested

I don’t see the $150 on your excel sheet. will you update it tomorrow? maybe…? if you are working…

Thanks!

What incentives are there this month for a lease of Chevy Colorado LT and Z71? I saw something about $2000 Bonus Cash…can that be for lease? What is the GM Financial Chevy Incremental CCR program? Can GM Competitive Lessee $1500 and Loyalty $500 be stacked?

2800 CCR. The Lease conquest/loyalty cannot be stacked with each other, but can be stacked with the CCR.

USBANK or ALLY leases can use the 2000$ cash with the loyalty/conquest, but not the CCR.

Thanks. Is that national? I’m in Cincinnati. So the CCR of $2800 can be applied to 24 month lease and stacked with Loyalty or conquest (but not both)…do I have that correct?

Looks like Cinci residents get 1500ccr. I assume Ohio must have monthly taxed lease payments, instead of whole price.

We are taxed upfront on cost of the lease.

Is CCR applicable to Z71 trim or just LT?

Do you happen to know RV/MF for Ally and US Bank for my region? Edmunds has GMF at 77% / .00210 for 24/12 and 69% / .00177 for 36/12 for all 4x4 Crew Cab Trims.

All trims afaik.

USB MF for Tier 1’s, 24 MO .00125 with LTV under 95.9%. .00135 for .96% to 105.9%. .00145 for 105.9%+

Crew Cab
2wdLT 65% Residual +1 for 12k, +3 for 10k
4wdLT 66% Residual ““
2wdz71 66%”“
4wdz71 68%”“
ZR1 69%””

Ally’s MF is .0029 +, so stay awayyyyyyyy

Thanks again. Last question…I’m looking at Colorado LT 4x4 short bed MSRP $39,960. GM employee pricing is at about $36,500. Should I expect to be able to get even lower than that? NADA has the range from $36,200 and up, but I’m wondering if the GM employee pricing can help get even lower

Pure zero without PAC or other dealer cost associated on the Truck (Dealer trade, tint, or whatever) on a $39595 MSRP Colorado would be $34869.77.

INV 38240.01
HB <1158>
EMPINC <2212.24> (This is credited back to the store after delivery on GM Employee and Dealership Employee Deals)

Our PAC is 280 with no additional adds.

1 Like