Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

So does GMF somehow look into it and actually verify it?

Yes. The dealer accounting team has to redeem the rebate and keep documentation in case there is an audit. Redemption requires verification of the qualifying VIN.

"DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR AUDIT PURPOSES:

• COPY OF CURRENT 2008 OR NEWER NON-GM (I.E., NON-BUICK, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, GMC, HUMMER,
    OLDSMOBILE, PONTIAC, OR SATURN) PASSENGER CAR OR LIGHT DUTY TRUCK LEASE, OR LEASE PAYMENT
    COUPON MUST BE RETAINED IN THE DEAL JACKET.
  • IF THE NEW VEHICLE IS DELIVERED UNDER THE GM EMPLOYEE PURCHASE PROGRAM - ORDER/STOCK
    (17-06-) OR THE GM DEALERSHIP EMPLOYEE PURCHASE PROGRAM (17-09-), THE DEALER MUST
    RETAIN A COPY OF THE LEASE CONTRACT OR LEASE PAYMENT COUPON SHOWING THAT THE CUSTOMERā€™S
    QUALIFYING COMPETITIVE LEASE HAS A SCHEDULED END DATE WITHIN 365 DAYS OF THE DELIVERY
    DATE OF THE NEW VEHICLE. THIS MUST BE RETAINED IN THE DEAL JACKET.
  • COPY OF THE QUALIFYING VEHICLEā€™S CURRENT REGISTRATION MUST BE RETAINED IN THE DEAL
    JACKET. SCREEN PRINTS FROM STATE DMV/SECRETARY OF STATE OR EQUIVALENT WEBSITES ARE ALSO
    ACCEPTABLE IF THEY SHOW CLEARLY THAT THE CUSTOMER IS LEASING A QUALIFYING VEHICLE.
  • IF TRANSFERRED TO AN INDIVIDUAL RESIDING IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD, PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY
    ALONG WITH PROOF OF RESIDENCY (DRIVERā€™S LICENSE OR STATE IDENTIFICATION) FOR THE
    TRANSFEROR (ORIGINAL INTENDED CUSTOMER) AND TRANSFEREE MUST BE RETAINED IN THE DEAL
    JACKET."

Or a loaner MB E300ā€¦

I am interested and am local. Is this $0 drive off?

1 Like

If the dealer is chargebacked a rebate, do they eat it or go after the customer? I ask before thereā€™s someone on this forum handing out fraudulent certs and thinks itā€™s okay.

Dealership gets kicked in the teeth, sales manager gets scolded, salespeople get hounded to get the docs.

1 Like

Is this a good deal for Bolt in MA? @chevysalesgirl @ChevyPhil could you please chime in your thoughts and anything in specific to look for before signing?
http://www.muzichevyma.com/lease-specials/chevy-bolt-lease-deals-boston-ma.htm?gclid=Cj0KCQjw5arMBRDzARIsAAqmJexES0riXSto2hYP7_VSUgT5lnMp2JNaKtjxdqp0kY8pQo5tyXnnQZ4aAtesEALw_wcB

Tax, title and fees extra. Lease is 36 months, 10k miles/yr. Includes comp. lease, must finance with dealer and trade 08 or newer.

If you have a pos 08 or newer trade worth nothing then itā€™s a good deal if they mean any 08 or newer.

Wow! New to leasing and did not see thatā€¦ thanks for pointing that out. No Iā€™m not trading in a car.

The fine print will get ya many times on internet and paper ads.

1 Like

Any bonus tags on Colorado 4x4 crew cab short bed w/t near 17543?

Thanks!

What is the best deal today on a Tahoe lt luxury with blind side mirrors, black on black, and a suburban the same way. I need two cars

What state/zip? Are you leasing now? Would you qualify for Military, Educator, or supplier employee? Maybe GM Employee of GM Emp Friend referral?

Hey there. What county in PA do you live? Are you a current lessee? Would you qualify for Educator, Military, Supplier, or GM Employee/GM Emp Friend Referral programs?

Lancaster, pa. 17543. My sister has the chevy employee code (not sure if I could use it) and I qualify for the competitive lease incentive.

FI9C0T Lease Information Screen CHEV-F

Deal No.:                  1259441  17) TTL INSUR (CAP):
  1. Lease Institution: ACAR 18) Insurance-TX Gap:
  2. Contract Date: 08/13/17 19) Total Sales Tax: $ 568.08
  3. MSRP: $ 35,245.00 20) TTL ADDS-CAP CST: $ 1,059.11
  4. ADDS TO MSRP: 21) Cash Cap Reduction:
  5. SELLING PRICE: $ 32,250.00 Adjusted Cap. Cost: $ 30,309.11
    22) Total Initial Fees:
  6. Mileage Penalty: 23) Rate <25k .20 >25.30: $ 0.25
  7. L.E.V. %: 69.00% Base Monthly Rental: $ 263.08
  8. Lease-End Value: $ 24,319.05 24) Security Depositā€¦:
    9) Lease Term ā€¦: 36
  9. Lease Factor ā€¦: 0.00177 25) Customer Cash: $ 278.86
  10. Customer Cash Down: $ 278.86 26) Amount Due at Start: $ 278.86
  11. Rebate: $ 3,000.00
  12. Total Trade Allow: 27) Total Monthly Payment: $ 278.86
  13. LIC/TIT/INSP (CAP): $ 314.11 28) One Pay(Y/N)/Amt: N
  14. Total We Owes: 29) Date of 1st Payment .: 09/13/17
  15. SERVICE CONTRACT: 30) Disposition Fee: $ 395.00
    Command:

36mo/36k miles. She can get you a referral code tied to your DOB, Zip,and Name.

Iā€™m assuming Lancaster has 6% tax rate, although it may be higher. FYI, 4LT have 1500$ extra CCR compared to 4WT in your zip code, giving you a better comparable payment.

I am looking for a 24/10k term because I will be buying the new wrangler pickup when it comes out in 2019 (hopefully lol) Lancaster tax is 9%. Do you have specific vehicles with the extra CCR?

Also, thank you so much for the help!

Keep praying for that pickup Wrangler.

They keep pushing everything back :confused:

Ohhhhhhh trust me, I know. Iā€™ve wanted one since the gladiator concept in 2005, but with all the prototypes rolling around, it looks promising (fingers crossed)