Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

totally agree with you @BoardWalkNJ. @chevysalesgirl is amazing. she just helped me with the Volt lease I’m working on.

1 Like

what about a premier volt 18k a year 36 months?

steep. premier volts lease crappy. better off with LT with extra features. over 400/month

that’s not a bonus tag vehicle. does it include competitive lease rebate or you have no current leases?

i currently lease a 2015 equinox up in 2 months. The dealer said it included $3,600 in incentives. including a $500 lease loyalty, 1,500 regional, and 1,600 incentives.

whats your zip code ?

so, i whiffed and didn’t take advantage of the $3K asian conquest…am in chicagoland area and currently lease a Honda CRV.

chevysalesgirl - do you have any contacts in IL. i’m looking to get in on a Trax or Equinox for around $100-$125 per month, $0 down. :slight_smile:

those brigdewater chevy deals look great…too bad, they are in NJ.

thanks much!

1 Like

48117 also dealer said he is giving me the supplier price of 27,690.50
for sale price.

What would you say is an LT with extra features that would be almost be like a Premier?

For example, this vehicle from your inventory (did not see any Bonus Tags on any Volts) and not sure what extra features I should be looking for.

What would the monthly be roughly with $0 down 36/15k miles? Looking to lease in OC (office is in El Monte, short drive to Buena Park or on-the-way to Mission Viejo) and friend trying to decide between an Infiniti Q50 and a “loaded” Volt. I’m trying to see if he has a lease right now or not so maybe the worst monthly possible until I get some more information. Budget is around low $300s, not sure if this is possible.

drop me a text 9097813640

thats unfortunate, i wanted a premier. I’ve been quoted over 500 with 0 down i live out in chino not to far away oh well

the volt i have right now is leasing for like 320 for 15k with $0 out of pocket for the Volt I have in stock

2 Likes

Will be in touch with them, lets see if the deals are legit…

Hey, I’m at the same dealership they’re telling me it’s impossible to go lower on MSRP before incentives because they’ll lose thousands of dollars?? I don’t understand. Is this correct?

#walkaway …(20)

Find a new dealer that will go lower. Search cars.com in your area for a new whatever you want and sort by price low to high. You should find a price posted that has a nice discount before incentives.

What area are you in?

Thanks so much guys! Trying my best here, new to this so I suck lol
I’m in 12065 zip code upstate New York area

is that a LT or premier?

I send all my SoCal customers to @chevysalesgirl. She has good prices and is very transperant.
if your in the bay area, Contact me directly.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
The #1 Volume Chevy dealership in the Bay Area

1 Like