Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

2022 Bolt EV 1LT - sold out, not showing any incoming anytime soon
2022 Bolt EV 2LT - red and bright blue left
2022 Bolt EUV 2LT - silver, gray, ice blue, white
2022 Bolt EUV premier - black, white, silver

trish

1 Like

Picked up a 2022 Bolt EV 2LT from Trish today and as others have said she pretty much beats anyone else’s deal in So Cal. Drove up from San Diego and saved a ton. Professional and easy to work with…highly recommend!

3 Likes

Have any Silverado 1500, looking 0 drive off, 4wd.

1 Like

Thank you !
No stress process and transparent

2 Likes

Just leased my second car from Trish, couldn’t be happier, great deal on premier EUV and I was in and out of the dealer in 10-15 minutes including my lease trade in. Will be back again in 3 years!

1 Like

thanks everyone for the kind words!
Bolt EV is sold out. I have a couple Bolt EUV 2LTs left, about 9 EUV premiers left and that’s it for the month. I will be completely out of all EV/EUV before EOTM. please lmk asap if you’re looking to pick up one this month before I sell out.

pps. i’m just about to go into my 2nd trimester :pregnant_woman: :baby: :baby_bottle: :baby_symbol: and i’ve been leaving by like 5p most days because i’m tired LOL, i also work most saturdays to pick up on weekends.

Trish
text 9097813640

11 Likes

Congrats Trish!

1 Like

Congrats Tricia!!!

1 Like

Congrats! Double the work! :baby:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats Trish!

1 Like

Hi Trish,
Can you do leases for folks in AZ but willing to pick up in CA. Also do you only mostly work with EV’s or can help with Tahoe/Traverse.

Thanks
Eq

i can only do leases for people with an address I can register to in CA. I don’t have any out-of-state leases available. I sell it all but because of market conditions my deals are focused on EVs, trax, equinox, trailblazer. I don’t have flex on tahoe/traverse/silverado.

1 Like

Bolt EV all trims sold out, EUV 2LT sold out.
Have 2 white, 1 black, and 2 gray premier left.
only 4 more EUV might drop by EOTM.
I will be here through Saturday.

Trish

What’s euv lease price? I don’t have Costco or current lease , probably no supplier either. 10k miles a year.

shoot me a text 9097813640

NORCAL - please reach out to @CaliZ06 or @ChevyPhil

1 Like

No… Just me. Haha just kidding Phil!

Thanks Tricia! :pray:t4:

1 Like

I agree - she is great!

2 Likes

2022 Bolt EV and EUV sold out.

Trish

1 Like