Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Ya right. You can’t tell us you’re doing deals w/o giving us the deal #'s :smiley:

What’s a 1LT going for @ 36 mo/ 12k per year including everything (Costco, Supplier, Current GM Lessee)?

1 Like

it gets harder to post a generic deal when my MSRPs are all over the place. I don’t have black/white/silver base 1LT, my base are red/blue so they have color charge to msrp. I have some w/ convenience packages in 1LT, alos 2LT, and EUV 2LT cloth and leather.

gm supp, current lease, costco, ccfr, 7.75% tax - 290 zero das or 8735 onepay 36/12. doing 10k saves $11 per month or $400.

*also, gmsupplierdiscount is $250 higher than other supplier codes now.

8 Likes

Thanks for the quote. The one pay is factoring in the $1,500 CCFR right? If you don’t have supplier it would be $1,000 higher (or $750?) for the one-pay? Looks like my company is no longer a GM supplier although I may be able to get the friends/family supplier offer if they’re still doing that.

Other then being a California resident and registering the car in CA there are no other limitations right? I’m no longer eligible for the CVRP but from what I can see on the clean fuel reward website it looks like everyone is eligible for the $1,500 CCFR assuming they get the right vehicle from a participating dealer.

1 Like

750 and yes 1500 ccfr; only limit is CA resident and participating dealer.

Thank You Tricia for really smooth and easy quote ever over the phone.

3 Likes

Trish is awesome got my last two equinox from her. She delivered all the way to San Diego.

3 Likes

as many have posted, excellent and professional, messaged her around noon time and picked up my blue Bolt later in the afternoon :slightly_smiling_face: , She gave me a good deal and hassle free. Easy to work with. Thanks Trish

2 Likes

Is first responder household based or individual based? Doesn’t say on www.gmfirstresponderdiscount.com

first responder has to be listed primary on all docs, not transferable. only educator is transferable.

2 Likes

CVRP is now accepting applications for 2022 Bolt EV & Bolt EUV :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
Doesn’t give an exact timeline for payout but the $2,000 is back.

pps. i’m out of town til Monday and will not be responding to my phone or emails. have a great weekend!

4 Likes

I’ve looked at several lease deals all over SoCal and I haven’t seen a deal anywhere near what @chevysalesgirl can offer. I’ll be getting a 2022 Bolt very soon.

I never really post on the forum but I want to chime in on @chevysalesgirl. I had 7 cars leased (4 being friends’) with Tricia past 3-4 years. She’s amazing. She knows what she’s doing. Always cool and professional. Leasing with Tricia is so hassle free and cheap, now I mostly lease only Chevy. I don’t even shop around anymore.

5 Likes

Wanted to check on Bolt EUV Premiere’s with Chevy Super Cruise packages and availability if possible.

none in stock or in transit until Sept.

Dealers nor myself have no say in CVRP, it is a post-sale rebate and we are not responsible for approval/denial. Please direct all questions to them directly.
for loyalty this may change by nov - as long as you have your lease contract or current registration it’ll work.

2 Likes

Thanks Trish and definitely understand on the CVRP. On Loyalty though my question was is there a period of time after your lease ends that you can still get it and additionally is it just the person on the lease or is it anyone in their household?

Say nothing were to change in Nov. If my Chevy lease is up on 10/1/21 could my wife on 10/20/21 lease a Chevy and get loyalty because it’s within X days my lease was turned in? Or is only half (she could get loyalty but only before I turn in the lease or only I could get loyalty within X days after my lease is up) or is none of that allowed?

as of this month, it can be any lease ended after march 2020 as long as you have the contract from that lease, but programs change monthly. and yes its household transferable. it doesn’t specify a timeline.
IF TRANSFERRED TO AN INDIVIDUAL RESIDING IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD, PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY ALONG WITH PROOF OF RESIDENCY (DRIVER’S LICENSE OR STATE IDENTIFICATION) FOR THE TRANSFEROR (ORIGINAL INTENDED CUSTOMER) AND TRANSFEREE MUST BE RETAINED IN THE DEAL JACKET.

Hi Trish,

Any Chevy Colorado deal on base or LT model? Ill send you a text. TIA

1 Like

I do appreciate the reply again and I’m not trying to be difficult but assuming programs don’t change are you saying that someone who had their lease up in April 2020 could lease now and still get the loyalty discount? I had just expected getting a loyalty discount required you to have an active lease or one that ended something like no more than 30 or 60 days before you got a new lease.

it’s a covid thing. but you MUST have the lease contract to do it.