Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Any leases other than Bolts? Looking for 12k/36 for cruze with 1k drive off. Zip 95129

they discontinued the Cruze in 2018 I believe.

I am looking for leasing a hybrid SUV or Sedan from Chevrolet. 12k/36 with 1k drive off. I do qualify for Grad program and have the prior lease incentive of $1500 too. Let me know what are my options here.

FYI everyone. we switched CRMs this past week and it’s not showing any 2022 Bolts in stock on my site :sob:
I actually have 18- 1LTs and 19- 2LTs in various colors.

1 Like

Hi new to the site and looking for lease on bolt euv. Need something b4 July 4th as I need to either return my other lease or sell to Carvana/Carmax

Can u pm me on deals u have?

I have 3 2LTs EUV in black, white, and arctic blue i believe. 9097813640

Ok just texted you.

1 Like

Hello Trish. I looked at the offer terms for this now and it looked to me that Chevy took out the language stating a June 30, 2021 end date. Do you know if it has been extended? It certainly offers some additional value on a 2022 model for those new to EV.

i’ll try and get an answer asap. we were told it would mostlikely continue but not confirmed.

I picked up a 22 2LT Bolt from Tricia and she made the lease a very simple process. I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour. She had the paperwork ready, we went for a test drive, and then she provided a copy of the paperwork. I made it back to SD with no accidents driving through crazy LA traffic. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Big thanks for @chevysalesgirl, Tricia. Picked up my bolt on Wednesday and was in and out in less than 7 minutes.

Most efficient, easy and quick experience I’ve had so far in all my car leasing experiences.

Thanks for everything!

4 Likes

Any lease on 2021 Bolt?

been done w/ 2021s for a few months

Anything on 2022 Bolt? Base model is fine.

Looks like my inventory is back up. basically running identical pricing to last month.

Shout-out to @chevysalesgirl . I messaged in the morning and drove home a bolt in the evening. Super easy, transparent and beat others by a whole lot. Thank you!!!

10 Likes

thanks everyone for the kind words.
finally confirmed thanks to @flyingmachine — that you can indeed apply for the carpool sticker with the temp license plate number.

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/file/application-for-clean-air-vehicle-decal-reg-1000-pdf/

3 Likes

We have a big push on EV or EUV, doing deals on both. my website is accurate now with the exception of any 2021 bolt showing.

off 7/18 and 7/22-7/25 out of town.
hours 11-6p.

text 9097813640
-Trish

1 Like

what’s the current deals on 1LT Bolt EV’s?

1 Like

Just had call with Trish…highly recommended y’all reach out to her. Very easy and professional to work with.

1 Like