Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Any deals for November?? :smile:

2 Likes

been dealing with hangover deals from last month. will probably have sheet done by Tuesday.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the market for 2 equinox. I got a nice Volt from you mid December last year.

1 Like

Iā€™m still here :smile::smile::smile:

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

Any idea when the 2020 Bolts will land at your dealership?

Do you get a better deal on a twofer than 2 separate deals ?

Buy 1 get one free ? or what ?

2 Likes

Lol. In that case Iā€™ll take 5

1 Like

You can only have 2 per yearā€¦

1 Like

all of our 2020 Bolt EVs are barely in manufacturing stages. approx another 6-8 weeks.

1 Like

Any 2019 Bolts? Friend looking for one but told theyā€™re sold out at 2 dealerships

i have premiers left in stock, 3 LT incoming sometime in the next month. but dealer trading for LTā€™s with packages is relatively easy.
Thereā€™s also some with red carpool stickers that are base I can get ASAP, but that would be more applicable for someone that doesnā€™t need to use carpool every day since it will end 2022.

NEW CVRP REQUIREMENTS. Those that are planning to get an EV and already have 1 credit theyā€™ve received cannot get future CVRP money.

Occasionally, the CVRP eligibility requirements, rebate amounts and terms and conditions are changed. Please share the following updates with your dealership sales staff so that they can better serve EV car shoppers. The new rules are effective for all CVRP applications received on or after Dec. 3, 2019.

New Rebate Amounts

Clean Vehicle Rebate Project

Shorter Application Window

• Applications must be submitted within three months of vehicle purchase or lease date.

Decreased Rebate Limits

• An individual may apply for only one rebate per lifetime (previously two rebates).

New Eligible Vehicle Requirements

• New base MSRP Cap of $60,000 for all BEVs and PHEVs. No MSRP cap for FCEVs.
  • Eligible PHEVs must have a minimum all-electric range of 35 miles in compliance with the Urban Dynamometer Driving Schedule (UDDS) test standards.

So just to make sure I understand, if I got a cvrp credit in 2017 I cannot get one again?

iā€™ll have to reach out to my representative to clarify if its moving forward from Dec 3 or backdating is included.

From what I understand, if you got one already you can still get a second. If you got none and lease an EV on dec 3 or later the limit will be 1.

The new rules take effect on dec 3. By dec 3, if you used up your 2, you get none. Those with 1 or 2 credits left will end up with only 1 credit.

1 Like

Read the rules, people! It doesnā€™t go retroā€¦itā€™s for future purchases. From now on one per personā€¦from NOW on.

ā€œ* Rebate limits are reducing from 2 rebates to 1 rebate per any single entity for individual and business applicants. This will not be applied retroactively. Applicants who have not already met their rebate limit prior to December 3, 2019, will be eligible for one additional rebate after December 3rd, 2019. Those that have already met their two-rebate limit will remain ineligible for an additional rebate.ā€

Any Equinox deals?

okay so this is what my CVRP rep said

Concerning rebate limits, if they have not received two rebates prior to December 3rd they are still eligible for one moving forward.
If someone has received one rebate, they are still eligible for one more.
If someone has received two rebates already, they are no longer eligible.

Will you be filling out the rest of the rows soon? How about purchase deals as in previous months?