Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

i pulled this in for a customer but they switched colors.

KS680372 nightfall gray Equinox LS

with any supplier & non-gm lease, 7.75% tax. 36m
zero down, zero driveoff
218 incl tax on 10k
226 incl tax on 12k
243 incl tax on 15k

*w/ gmsupplierdiscount.com another $15 off/month

with any supplier & non-gm lease, 7.75% tax. 24m
onepay
4500 on 10k
4870 on 12k
5170 on 15k

*w/ gmsupplierdiscount.com another $500 off

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

3 Likes

GM needs to show some love for Trail Bosses …

1 Like

i’ve been moving most of them on purchase. ours built have packaging like LTZ trim trucks.

with any supplier & non-gm lease, 7.75% tax. 36m
1547 basic driveoffs
475 incl tax on 10k
490 incl tax on 12k
522 incl tax on 15k

*more rebate for current silverado/sierra lessees.

1 Like

are the 2017 bolt returning from lease? im interested in picking up a used 2017 but from a chevy dealer. Ive just seen a bunch at mom and pop dealers.

The Bolt EV lease started in January 2017 so they’re just starting to come back for those that went over miles. Just have to be aware of carpool sticker end dates.

1 Like

How does it work with the carpool stickers when someone else takes over the Bolt? Mine has red stickers and is coming up for lease end in a few more months. Do the stickers transfer to new owner or the new owner has to apply for new ones?

The sticker has nothing to do with any owner, it has to do with the car.
So if it has red, there’s no way to renew for purple. It will expire January 2022.
The owner has to put the sticker in their name with DMV but that’s it.

1 Like

Are you actually buying them when they’re grounded or shipping them to Mannheim?

we very seldom buy them out. sometimes the Colorado leases but that’s about it.

1 Like

so the ones under 40k miles will be around January and on correct? all the ones I see seem like rentals

what price range are you looking at? we have used ones still over 20k in 2017 model year and i’m selling the new ones for mid 20s.

20k or less. was thinking the lease returns would bring the pricing down under that

is the 0% financing not available with your bolt pricing?

it’s either or when it comes to 0%. rebates or 0%. but the rebates deal is much better.

gotcha, thanks! really want an Ev now. torn between going to a bolt or just buying a used fiat 500e and saving for a model 3

1 Like

HI Chevysalesgirl, How are things looking going into the Labor Day weekend? Anything new on Traverses, Tahoes, or Silverado Crew Cabs?
Thanks

All programs stayed the same from the 12th onward. purchase rebates are strong on everything. but the lease is the same.

1 Like

edit 20202020

Is this still available by any chance? KS680372 nightfall gray Equinox LS

4 deals needed today only. let me know if youre looking. socal only.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com