Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

I’ve got nothing, but they tend to stagger these offers from what I’ve seen. My dad usually gets his offer around this time of year, and my offer is usually around the summer if I remember correctly.

Out of curiosity, what’s the biggest top off that anyone here has received, or heard of someone else receiving? Not for me… I’m done for right now playing those games lol.

I have an old Copper Card. I get 5% on every charge, but subject to vehicle limits from $500 - $3,500ish

About 6 years ago, my wife had about $1,500 in earnings and got a $2,500 top off. I’ve heard of more on gminsidenews before though.

There were a post maybe a year or 18 months ago with a $4k top up. The individual had a very high income. They pooh-poohed my suggestion of a free Chevy Spark lease, to lease a loaded GMC Tahoe or something similar.

2 Likes

I’m waiting to hear what my dad got, if anything. With the right dollar amount he might be able to get out of his Acadia if he wanted to, but it might not be worth the trouble considering how little he drives now, unless it was reducing the payment, which would be unlikely given what he likes to drive and the payments left.

Just a little correction. I looked up my old post and the person that I referred to had a $3k top up - on top of some existing (earned) rewards.

I got $1500 on a GM Buypower Business Card. Can’t wait to get a free car lol (if I am a worthy leasehackr).

Thank you for your help buying Bolt I will be happy for 36 month. My paperwork was too long due to GM card,Chevy rewards Multiple Costco purchase ETC but Tricia and Jasmin were very patient,helpful and patient. Gave us time and space to choose without pressure. I would not buy GM from anywhere else Period

5 Likes

Been scouring the GM lease numbers and cash on the hood. Nothing looks very appealing. They really cut back on the lease cash. A Terrain SLE front drive might be the best bet this month.

1 Like

i just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone that came out in 2018 (and the 1st & 2nd). i’m taking a mental break to go to supercross this weekend and I’ll try to put some deals together today to see what we have crankin’ for January especially with the arrival of the 2019 Blazer.

https://www.chevrolet.com/suvs/blazer-sporty-suv

Happy New Year :smile::smile:

4 Likes

I will be working up a new sheet for the month. This is a good time to check if you are able to get supplier discount since Costco and Employee pricing ended.

gmcollegediscount.com - Must be a current college or graduate student or have graduated from a two or four year college within the past two years.

gmfirstresponderdiscount.com - paid or volunteer Firefighters, Police — including Police Officers, Sheriffs and Sheriff’s Deputies, Correctional Officers, State Troopers and Federal Law Enforcement Officers — EMTs/Paramedics and 911 Dispatchers.

gmmilitarydiscount.com - Active Duty members, Reservists, National Guard members, Veterans within three years of discharge date and Retirees of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard.

gmeducatordiscount.com - current employee of a public school, private school, university or college. Eligible participants are able to sponsor their spouse and dependent children.

GMSUPPLIERDISCOUNT.COM/about-the-discount/ - CHECK YOUR EMPLOYER. active hourly or salaried (full- and part-time) employee of an eligible GM supplier or business associate (e.g., fleet and commercial customer) residing in the United States.
there are tons of companies on here like Disney, Boeing, 21st Century Fox, State Farm, United Healthcare, Kaiser, Symantec, Mercury Insurance, Target, Cisco, etc.

*NOT compatible with GM Card earnings or Bonus points.
*with the exeption of educator for spouse, you MUST be listed primary signer on all contracts to use program code.

Any questions -
Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

3 Likes

Socal Edison customers now receive $1,000 rebate on new EV vehicle purchases.

https://evrebates.sce.com/cleanfuel

3 Likes

The link suggests that leased EVs also qualify for the rebate

1 Like

yes, like the program before $450, lease or buy. thanks for clarifying.

Just to be clear - If you leased or bought an EV before Jan 1 2019 then you can get $450. If you lease or buy an EV after Jan 1 you’ll get $1000

kind of a clusterf with all the different rebate scenarios.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

1 Like

Wow, the Traverse is leasing pretty well now.

1 Like

i feel like all the deals have pretty much stayed around the same for like 6 months give or take $20 in either direction. barely fluctuating anything drastic.

It’s been more or less rate creep little by little.