Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

no it does not. 18/19 lt premier nada.

What packages do those equinox have. Fwd or awdā€¦ Built an AWD 1LT with confidence and the convenience and all weather mats. Came to 32,100 roughly

fwd LT 2.0l w/ conf & convience and black bowties.
it depends if you want to do costco or employee dealā€¦

Great any idea of the incentives that stack

oh yikes thatā€™s a messy way to figure things out. it depends what deal youā€™re doing. thereā€™s literally 3 different options for the deals.

1 Like

Wow. That purchase deal on the Trax is sweet. A shame itā€™s not possible to get that on the East Coast. Iā€™ll have to send some emails

I canā€™t access the link from your bio. It says the file is in your trash. Am I looking at the wrong place?

I had same issue. Open the doc in a new browser window. Worked for me

not sure. the link wasnā€™t previously canned.

Tried to buy a Trax todayā€¦ my dealer would only come off sticker $200! Insulting! They want me to believe the employee pricing incentive is coming out of their pocket and not GMā€™s!

For some reason they donā€™t understand that in 3 weeks they will be begging you to make a deal. Why wait when they know this is December?

1 Like

Iā€™m not surprised. They gave me the same line back in 2008 when leases dried up. ā€œOh, your dealer discount is the employee priceā€¦we canā€™t discount further.ā€

1 Like

Hi,

Looking to lease at least two Chevyā€™s with in this month for the family.

If I can get some good deals I would like to pick two more up.

Can I get the residuals and money factors for this month of December for these cars:
Equinox
Cruze
Malibu
Traverse
Bolt
Volt

And if you can then could you also tell me what are all the rebates for Chevys this month?

Ha, yeah they spun it like they were doing me a favor by going $200 lower than employee. I asked for 10% discount and would likely settle for 5%, but come on, a 0.85% discount, plus the $549 processing fee!!!

1 Like

we can do that in-store. ill sit and go over everything with you.

lol what state are you in?

Virginia.

Am I wrong? Iā€™ll gladly apologize if I am.

all iā€™m going to say is keep shopping :yum: i sell the same way every month, so my socal fam has it easy and the local dealers are jacks so you have to be aggressive off the gate. but even here in socal, norcal and even santa barbara sell way different then i do because norcal cost of living is higher and santa barbara is just far from other dealers. so. iā€™m not sure what the virginia equivalent of Orange/LA County is, but thatā€™s probably where iā€™d look.

2 Likes

All this info is available on Edmunds. If you look on their forums you can find the answers or post and they will answer. This forum assumes you have done that already.

@JustAnotherCarGuy

what they said ^^

but thereā€™s two years of models, 3 trims, multiple packages, 4 options for term length, 9,000,000 rebates and not everything stacks with everything else. i posted the deals on my link in my bio to help some up cheapest to most expensive.