Happy birthday @chevysalesgirl !

1 Like

Yes! Happy Bday, Trish! @chevysalesgirl :rose:

2 Likes

thanks everyone :blush::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

who’s ready for employee pricing deals :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

At first glance, purchase incentives on a Cruze are worse than last month, so let’s hope I am wrong. Hope you had a great birthday Trish! Vegas?

1 Like

yeah based on what our specials are, its really good on purchase for sure. ill work up the lease deals tomorrow.
did the local stuff. six flags, trans-siberian orchestra, and a robby gordon offroad race. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How is this “Employee price for all” working with the Costco program? It would seem the Costco supplier discount is meaningless now except for the $700 cash card, which I would guess is smaller than the extra discount the employee price provides.

Also, guessing this “Employee price for all” has no effect on leasing, purchase only incentive?

1 Like

looks like on 2018 you can stack employee and costco. on 2019 it’s either costco or employee. not all 2019s have employee pricing.

how about the 2019 bolts - employee pricing applies to it?

negative. womp :frowning:
i’m working on putting everything on a sheet now… will take all day…

twohler@premierautomotive.com

For 2018…Only for purchase or purchase and lease?

still working through it… put the link in my bio. i think both.

1 Like

please anyone that is getting the link on my bio… use discretion. i stopped doing this because people would screen capture and come into my store with printouts they’d be trying to do a deal with my coworker not realizing it was my store… i don’t want to have to pull the link again.

looks like EVs stayed the same. Equinox you have a couple options there. Trying to get confirmation on cash card thing, i think you actually do still get it. That’s a work in progress. Huge purchase deals flying around on 18s. I’ll be tweaking that 18 Trax LT lease to see how low I can get it :stuck_out_tongue:

last month for Costco cash card andddddd go!

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

3 Likes

I would suggest pulling the link there’s a reason why @Cody_Carter has us PM him instead for link.

1 Like

Mine is because of toyota ad policy. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oh yea I remember that also. But still better than having people printing out sheets and going to other people. Good to have you both!

1 Like

I definitely can see where she is coming from. My team hears leasehackr and runs :slight_smile:. I’m sure people use my sheet at other stores too…

1 Like

right, we don’t have that at Chevy. @Alex hoping for the best!

lol @Cody_Carter that’s how it is with onepays here :rofl:

3 Likes

does Bolt have power liftgate in any trims?