Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

so rad to drive around in the 2019 Volt today. the screens have more info like the Bolt EV and the regen is better than in 2018.

1 Like

Interested in a Tahoe lease and possibly a Malibu lease, 15k miles. Weā€™re up in Washington State, but Iā€™m sure we can make something work. Also, not looking for one pay.

FYI, she does not sell out of state. In order to ā€œmake it workā€ youā€™d have to register the vehicle in California, which would require you having a relative that lives in the state. She can correct me if I am wrong.

1 Like

got bakersfield to san diego to palm springs to malibu. norcal to @ChevyPhil

1 Like

So really no out of state purchasers? The incentives would be different for the delivery zip code I would understand that it would affect the deal. Too bad there arenā€™t any deals to be found in the Nashville TN market like this.

well i donā€™t ship or deal with one-way permits. gets messy. if youā€™re out of state and you purchase a car here and it touches CA ground, you have to pay DMV fees, then pay it again when you get situated at home. if someone was open to paying DMV fees here, then again at home iā€™d entertain is on a purchase but not a lease because them GMF gets into the mix and itā€™s just a disaster.

What a one pay lease for a 2019 Colorado crewcab with a long bed look like? 9.5% tax, non-supplier nor current lease. Just have Costco membership.

WT or LT? 2 or 4wd?

LT with 4WD

10300 on a 24/10 with 37k MSRP.

Tennessee allows for the reduction of tax for the tax paid elsewhere if purchased out of state and shipped into state for use in state. I can see the potential issues with a lease if CA requires that it must be ā€œplatedā€ in CA first.

i suppose one day if i had an assistant to track down all that fun stuff, literally just be dedicated to out of state because thats a mess of a job in itself.

1 Like

Hi, Whatā€™s the price difference without a prior lease? Iā€™m looking to get a Bolt

1 Like

$500 (extra characters)

1 Like

or $15 a month more on monthly.

https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/ stacks on 2018 Costco program. check your employer :slight_smile:

Hi, Trish

If I live in NorCal, can I do the lease with you?
Phil does not any volts and bolts in 2018.

yeah thatā€™s not a problem. I have some 2018 Bolt EVs left, no Volts.

somewhere over norcal. i sense @ChevyPhil

2 Likes

wheres the EV fam :smiling_face:

3 Likes