Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Hi Trish,
The Black or White Equinox either still available?!? You working today, I am at Carmax next door right now…

ill be back Friday :slightly_smiling_face:

As you cannot do out of state deals, can you please give me the breakdown or the link to your spreadsheet on the recent equinox 24 month deals so I can try and replicate here in Missouri. I have a current equinox lease, Costco member and educator.

Thank you!

1 Like

The link to the spreadsheet is in her bio, but incentives can vary greatly from region to region so that’s going to most likely be useless to you. Check Edmunds and Autobytel, etc for what you need for your zip code.

How do I find her bio? Actually I used a florida deal as the basis of my last lease deal and it worked a treat.

Literally just click on her name and it brings up her bio. Or simply just scroll through this topic to find the link

Sold out of 2018 volts and bolts. The market in NorCal is crazy for anything that plugs in lol. I have 2019 bolts in stock, but most people on here are looking for the 2018 price which is understandable. i’ll be posting some deals on the other models soon, but out of my bread and butter for now.

4 Likes

How do you guys deal with EV charging situation there? Its so bad that once I arrive in my EV I’m almost tempted to rent an ICE vehicle so i dont need to wait hours for a supercharger, lol.

in norcal or socal?

Many charge at work. A co-worker of mine gets subsidized rates doing that.

Many have modest commutes and can charge at home.

1 Like

Home or work for charging.

Solar panels at home, so no issue with charging here.

Work could give a crap, I just plug it into the wall by where I park.

Out and about, and go over 50 miles, just use gas, and save yourself the hassle. Engine needs to breathe every now and again anyway.

I have had my volt for 2 months, and have still not pulled into a gas station. I have used somewhere around a gallon of gas in total…

2 Likes

So what are folks doing with the carpool sticker carpool ending in December for those who leases before 2017. One of the perks of getting a Volt or a Bolt was to use the express and carpool lanes. My lease doesn’t end until next year. Are the new lease deals better now or later?

Those people must then drive in the normal lanes.

How utterly bourgeois !:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

i’m in the peasant lanes :expressionless:

Oh my ! So how do you possibly cope ? …

The regular lanes - uggggh - The horror the horror !

i made sure to get Bose :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ll sell you the red decals that are sitting in my glove compartment. :smile:

I don’t care who you are, or what the purpose is. Putting a $1.00 sticker on a $35,000 car’s, paint job, is just asinine. They could have tried a little harder is all I am saying…bureaucrats. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

hahaha oh yeah i can pull that off lmao. i’ve seen some people tuck it wayyy under on the bumper.

deal no longer available.

Any Volt LT’s?