Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

gm regulations. merp.

When I came to sign paperwork I had the family with me, so I didnā€™t want to push my luck with a 6 and 3 year old in tow time wise. They are usually good kids, but kids are time bombs at that age in grown-up situations. The Sales associate that I was referred to was very nice, but when he wanted to take me on a tour of the service area I very politely told him that I had already been there (which was true), and that anything that I was asked about Iā€™d make sure to tell them that he showed me/did it, and he did an excellent job. He seemed OK with not having to go through all that, and was a life saver keeping an eye on the kids in the childrenā€™s corner for a few minutes after I had to kick them out of the finance office for repeatedly asking (and me saying no) to play with the replica truck on the Finance guyā€™s desk with their donut encrusted hands.

1 Like

hahah awhhhhhh. that happens here, too. i donā€™t know why parents apologize for kids running in circles, salespeople in a store is like adult daycare, it all blends in. :hugs:

2 Likes

So on a 2018 Volt if Iā€™m under the supplier discount right now I can count on:

1. Federal Lease: $7,500
  2. Supplier Discount ($500) NEED CODE I checked; donā€™t want to mark my employer publicly on a forum
  3. Costco Executive ($500): NEED CODE

Any additional incentives in the Socal Area or are we waiting until a couple more days in Oct? Thanks.

common misconception on leaseā€¦

FEDERAL REBATE GOES TO LENDER on leases. it is up to the manufacturer as to how much they pass down in the form of rebate to the customer.

the new programs are live so may as well start shopping now.

3 Likes

same question, do you have any lease deals on the tahoe costco premier edition @chevysalesgirl ?

no lease support on premier plus edition. the 4500 rebate is on a purchase.

1 Like

good to know, thank you!!!

1 Like

deal no longer available.

1 Like

Lol, and they keep asking. After filling out a bazillion surveys, I got a phone call about 2 weeks after purchase and she asked this question along with if they had set up my first appointment for service. I liedā€¦ Dear lord, I am going to hell because of Chevysalesgirl!

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: like 2% of the people i work with actually have this dealer as their local dealer lol.

for those that are going to purchase cars under your business name going into the end of the year, you can use membership promo with it as long as you are the guarantor/co-title on your lease/purchase.

also, it is household transferable, licenses must match identical, no exceptions.

some pretty stacked rebates on purchases for 2018s. needs lease loyalty (+$500 non-gm), finance with GMF, LA/OC/IE/SD resident, and supplier code literally pulled almost half off that MSRP lol.

msrp 20615
selling - $11,250, OTD w/ 7.75% ttl $13,000

needs lease loyalty (+$500 non-gm), finance with GMF, supplier code and membership.

msrp - 55950
selling $44,000, OTD w/7.75% ttl $48,500

1 Like

Howdy, iā€™m being quoted the following for a 2019 AWD Equinox LT (1LT engine) with Confidence and Convenience package. I am located in NY, zip is 10504 and seeking 15k miles per year.

MSRP $31,740.0
Sale price $26,662
DAS = 1st month payment only
Monthly Payment = $301/24 months or $290/36 months

Iā€™m getting MF and residual values of:
24months - .0055 MF and 66% residual
36 months -.00047 MF and 57% residual

I told them i qualify for supplier pricing, GM lease loyalty and competitive lease rebates but not clear how those are all being applied to get this price. We started at $329 for 36/15 and I got them down to $301/month. Leasehackr score is currently 8.8. Should I take it or keep shopping? Thanks

LOLā€¦doesnā€™t mean youā€™re not going to get 1000 questions to try to circumvent this. ā€œHey, my mom lives with me but her address is different on her DL, and she doesnā€™t want to get it changedā€¦Can I just bring a phone bill and a vial of blood?ā€

2 Likes

For the white cruze, what would the price be with lease loyalty, gmf financing, supplier code, and membership, but not la/oc/ie/sd residence?

add $500 to it

seriously thoughhhhh.

deal no longer available.

1 Like

needs current non-gm lease, 7.75% tax (add $100 for 9.95% tax). instead of cash card, you can make onepay amount lower with gmsupplierdiscount.com code, not stackable, so either or. 24 month.
4200 on 10k
4500 on 12k
4800 on 15k

3 Likes