Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

BOLT sales tanked because they are comparing sales to LAST year when they were giving out unbelievable lease deals on the BOLT that probably will never been seen again. Compared to the rest of the 2018, sales have been flat but about the same month-to-month.

2 Likes

That is true, but actually I believe Q4 had better sales on the bolt in 2017 and did not have as good of lease incentives in the same quarter. Plus the Bolt was only in 16 states for most of Q3 in 2017, and was not in all states until the end of the year (which probably explains why Q4 saw higher sales of the Bolt).

Their sales decreasing has been a trend, honestly I do not even think they have been consistently hitting 2k cars a month and end of last year they were doing 3000+

Couldn’t this potentially work out better on a 2018 if you can find a dealer to go low and not be constrained by supplier pricing limits? As you can apply the $500 to your best negotiated deal.

LOL “Stack it on top of your best negotiated price” Good Luck :no_mouth:

Why the sarcasm? Isn’t that free money to your store, or doesn’t cost you anything I should say.

Was thinking the buyer could do something similar to what people are doing with the F150 $3000 PCOs, negotiate and work out numbers, show up to dealer to sign papers and spring it on them at the last minute. Then if the dealer pitches a fit about it, just get up and leave.

If a dealer knows you are going to use a $500 costco incentive, wouldn’t they just give you their best price + $500?

Maybe I’m missing something, but I can’t figure out why they would pitch a fit if it doesn’t cost them anything, other than being greedy because you’re getting additional money they could have not given you in their deal. At the end of the day though, it doesn’t cost them any more.

In the f150 pricing thread on a different forum, it is just dealership greed. And I think the F150 PCO pays them a bonus for redeeming it. I had one dealer adjust their dealer price when I told them I had a PCO. They tried to explain it away as rebates changing, but all of a sudden $2k of dealer discount evaporated.

Ahhhh, that makes sense. Similar to the dealers that try to pass the rebates off as the discount.

That and the add the freight charge back into the total even though it’s already included in the MSRP they are publishing online are two things that are driving me bonkers these days.

1 Like

ffs i hope no one does that to me LOL. PITA to reprint all the rebates and crap for holding out $500. essentially it’s like working up a deal and then being like just kidding, i have lease loyalty.

sorry to everyone i haven’t gotten back to yet. had customer with me all day in the showroom. circle back tomorrow.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

very true, but some of the rebates explicitly tell you to mention it last. I remember with my Lexus Morgan stanley certificate, it stated to mention it after all negotiation was done. The dealer was like why didn’t you mention this earlier, I responded, “I didn’t think it was legit”

1 Like

Ah weird! GM is so convoluted that a lot doesnt stack. A deal can be worked completely in the wrong direction.

yeah, I mean if it was a common rebate like fleet/supplier/conquest, I’d expect someone to mention it. However, when its a 5k coupon, that no one has I wasn’t mentioning it.

With Lexus it also stated what did/didn’t stack on the certificate, so it was abundantly clear to the buyer.

I am a Costco member and I am looking to lease a Tahoe. The premier incentive(Costco 4500) looks nice as well. What can one expect for 24/10 or 36/10. I am in NorCal and have no issue flying for a 100 bucks to SoCal.

I don’t have any other codes etc.

Thanks.

3 Likes

thank you to everyone that marks COMPLETELY SATISFIED and YES on every question on the GM survey. i don’t mind making mini’s on all my deals to pass along the savings but at least the factory makes up for it 3 months later.

5 Likes

What if there is a trick question, like “Would you not recommend Trish to your friends?” :thinking: :grin:

gm regulations. merp.

They all seem trick questions to me LOL

1 Like