Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

I’m in this case. I’m looking at a Volt LT w/ Comfort and possibly driver assit packages, but I’m in TX. I have a few picked out but any help on what to tell them to get a decent lease would be awesome.

trying to keep up with text messages right now.

get the lease quote first and email me twohler@premierautomotive.com

I appreciate the willingness to help out! Thank you!

1 Like

i will be in tomorrow and friday until about 4pm. please let me know if you need anything before that!
and please dont come in on the weekend without me here. something always goes wrong with the sales person or the quote, whatever, i work separate from them. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

good news for the EV people! home charger installation credits through SCE

https://evrebates.sce.com/homeinstallation

@chevysalesgirl can u send me the link to the Volt lease deals plz. Thanks

a lot of it isn’t updated since i’ve just been quoting everyone one by one. good for reference point.

@chevysalesgirl I’m interested in a bolt and volt lease quote! I have a Nissan leaf, and want to add a second ev before November. I’m not in a rush, been waiting for an electric deal (pun intended!) and it sounds like now might be the time! I’m in San Diego. Do you prefer email or text?

I need a bolt, please.

i am sorrry! was slammed allll day today. trying to get back to everyone tomorrow morning. leaving at 4p tomorrow and back monday.

Spreadsheet avail this month? I don’t seem to find it.

i have a sheet but its vaguely updated.

I just leased not a Bolt, but a Colorado ZR2 with #Chevysalesgirl doing a Onepay lease.
She was great to work with !! no issue, didn’t try any of usual dealer tricks. in and out in couple of hours. highly recommended !!

1 Like

now post the deal :grin:

1 Like

i make everyone sign non-disclosures :stuck_out_tongue:

like the temp occupant of the wh…

1 Like

@chevysalesgirl any deals on the corvette, really want to get into one?

only 2018 grandsport and stringrays have lease support as of right now.

What kind of support? Any numbers that you can provide me with ?