Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

meaning those are the only models supported through GM financial. you can also do ally bank and us bank leases on them i believe. depends what trim and options and down and current lease and supplier discount if applicable and tax rate.

yeah Iā€™m looking for a 2017-up corvetteā€™s any trim and almost any configuration is fine as long as the price is right, looking for no money down obviously and the best rate I can find, wondering what the depreciation and MF is for vetteā€™s

thereā€™s almost 100 configurations of corvette options and prices vary significantly between 17-19. need to narrow it down a bit. depending on mileage allowance rv is around 50-54% and rate 1.5% on 2018 stingray but theres no rebate except lease loyalty.

For some reason I cannot find the latest spreadsheet , was looking at traverse numbers.

i dont have traverse numbers up. we sell them so quick the MSRP is all over the place and the deals vary.

I read somewhere that there might be new Chevy programs and rebates rolling out tomorrow? Is that the case? Or is stuff just expiring?

trying to get back to everyone today, friday was absolutely slammed so apologies for the delays.
being a Costco or Amex member is awesome, iā€™m one too, but it has no effect on any deals going on right now.

only applicable deals is GM card members or these:
check your company - https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/
you can sponsor your spouse - gmeducatordiscount.com
current or grad within last two years - gmcollegediscount.com
gmfirstresponderdiscount.com
gmmilitarydiscount.com

some stuff expires today. like the LTZ silverado purchase rebates. unfortunatelyā€¦ we never ever know anything new coming.

Can u send me the spreadsheet??

yeah no worries, sent. i havenā€™t touched it like at all this month. been moving all these volts out so the electrics arent updated for sure. itā€™s more of ā€œishā€ than exact. links always tied to my profile on here.

Did they roll out anything new to replace the expiring rebates? Or extend them?

You donā€™t ship to NJ, right? lol

all the LTZ rebates are gone. everything going through the end of the month is for Silverado purchases. all the leases are the same.

lol no. i refer brokers @Benedetto @nyclife etc etc

Hey Trish. My husband leased a Volt LT Base 2018 on Sunday not from you guys. He wanted to lease with you, but you never got back to him regarding the MF, Selling price, and MSRP. The other dealer did match your offer of Zero everything and he got the color he wanted too! Maybe in the futer when my lease is up on my Explore you will be willing to talk with us on the phone.

She posted she was going to be out of the office this past weekend basically every day last weekā€¦

6 Likes

Maybe you were able to get the deal because you had her numbers in hand to shop around. Looks like she still help you no?

1 Like

i sold 9 volts in two days. customers in front of me will always take precident. i dont have an assistant. no one quotes for me or delivers or preps my cars or builds my file. i understand people will go elsewhere due to laggy response but i always try and circle back when im back in town or free but in this case im not responding to a volt inquiry while im on a boat at the river.
it was nice to get some time off though :metal:t2:

18 Likes

Nor should you respond. Time off is time off.

4 Likes

You work hard, so enjoy your few days off!

2 Likes