Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

that was no to limited option Volt base base. gm lessee rebate same as competitive.

What does it take to qualify for competitive?

competitive and loyalty are the same amount $500. basically anyone with a current lease in their name or registered to their household can get the rebate.
for auditing purposes- vin must have current registration paid with dmv, and for household transferred rebates both the drivers licenses of person signing and lessee must match along with registration. basically set both licenses and the registration side by side and all the addresses have to match.

Any changes this month? Still looking for a traverse

Looking for traverse? What kind of deals are going on?

we only have a handful of traverseā€™s in stock. i only am able to give larger discount with supplier codes.

@chevysalesgirl Thank you. I have texted you for further details.

thanks. iā€™ll get back to you shortly. slammed.

i only have one car at that stripped MSRP. most of mine have comfort pkg and bose and driver confidence black bowties etc etc.

for anyone iā€™m taking contracts and volts to this week i need to have them out my door by thursday or friday morning. i will not be in this weekend and iā€™m trying to head out friday afternoon early.

Yes I am. Can you please pm me the details?

yep yep. trying to get back to everyone. onepay quotes take forever and everyones zip/ rebate/ desires/ mile situation is different so itā€™s a process.

alrighty. onepays are good to go now.
talking a volt out to LA tonight, so i will get back to everyone tomorrow AM.
twohler@premierautomotive.com

premierchevybp.com is inventory.

donā€™t forget to check your company gmsupplierdiscount.com
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com
gmfirstresponderdiscount.com

So you do you deliver the car door to door? I noticed that a few times you have made drivesā€¦

yeah i donā€™t have an issue with it. i dont go to san diego or bakersfield, but pretty much anywhere in oc/la/ie iā€™ll do. i canā€™t do it on trade-in deals or some cash deals. but normal leases itā€™s not an issue. just have to have everything pre-negotiated and options done because i do one trip and contracts are coming with me.

anyone that comes up from SD this month iā€™ll personally pay your gas or train ticket up here. :smile::rofl::slightly_smiling_face:

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

3 Likes

Cool! SD dealers donā€™t know numbers. I canā€™t tell you how many local finance departments Iā€™ve had to educate. With that saidā€¦ I texted you about a Camaro ā€¦ :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

i donā€™t think many people desk their own dealsā€¦

1 Like

are these available to out of state buyers as well?

the only time i will work with out of state buyers is if family signs with them here or they have a residence here. either way iā€™m registering the car to a CA address. sometimes GMF calls for proof of residency. other than that for my out of staters i always recommend talking to some local spots and narrowing down the car you want. i can help from there.

1 Like

Hey @chevysalesgirl sent you a PM. Ready to buy today or tomorrow if numbers makes sense.

1 Like